SURPRISE!

Surprise, I have decided to write another imagine! I hope you like it :)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Niall was kissing up your neck as Liam was fondling your boobs. He was kissing and sucking them, making you moan. Niall muffled your moans by kissing you passionately. Liam continued to undress you, stripping you to bare skin. They layed you down on your bed and continued to play with you. Niall kissed his way down to your pussy and started to lick and suck on your clit. You moaned loudly as he plunged two fingers into you while still licking your clit. Liam brought his cock out and you began to suck on it while Niall continued on his torment. After 5 minutes in this position they got impatient. Niall layed underneath you and stuck his dick in your ass. Liam came on top of you and plunged his cock into your pussy. All that time you were moaning out loudly. They moved in and out of you in sync, their moans mixing in with yours. "I'm cumming," you moaned out as they got faster and faster. Niall moaned out in pleasure. "Fuck this feels good, y/n," he groaned, "oh shit." He came in your ass, groaning. Liam sped up his pace, both of you moaning. "Fuck!" he groaned, pulling out and cumming all over your tits and stomach. You were left laying there, panting and covered in cum. "Damn, that was good." Niall said and you all laughed.