Liam I-feel-da-Payne

You couldn't believe it. Front row tickets and V.I.P. passes to see One Direction! You put on your red floral summer dress and a pair of black gladiators. You put on a little makeup and grabbed your camera. You head to the bus stop and waited for the bus heading to the stadium.

*at the concert*

Omg they're even better in person! Liam crouched down staring straight into your eyes while he was singing. You blushed as he reached out his hand. You grabbed it. He kissed your hand and you blushed even more. When the concert was over you headed backstage. I got all the guys autographs, hugs, and pictures! You were about to leave when someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around and saw Liam freakin' Payne! "Go wait for me in my dressing room." he whispered in your ear. You did as he said. Omg omg omg!!!!! Liam came in and locked the door. He walked towards you, grabbed your waist, and crashed his lips onto yours. You kissed him back as he walked you towards the couch. He layed you down and pulled your dress up. He stuck a hand in your panties and started rubbing your clit. He pulled down your panties and stuck in a finger. "Damn you're tight." he said. He took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. Damn, they were right! Ten inch Payne Train! ;) You licked the tip then took it into your mouth. After a while he told you to stop so you did. You layed down as he positioned himself at your entrance. He pushed in slowly. Ouch! He started thrusting slowly and soon the pain turned to pleasure. "Faster Liam!" you moaned. Soon you felt a twitching in your stomach. "I'm ccuumminngg Liam!" you moaned. "Me too, babe." he said. In 3-2-1 you both released and he pulled out. You both got dressed and he handed you a piece of paper with his number on it. "I hope to see you again....." he whispered in your ear. "It's Y/N." you said. You kissed him and left.