Threesome (;

This one's for Rosealine, hope you like it (:

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Where are you going, love?" you heard someone say as you were nearing the door. It was Zayn. You felt him come up behind you. "You can't leave now, Rose, we're not done playing." he whispered seductively into your ear. He started to kiss your neck and someone else came up and stood in front of you. Liam. You found yourself staring directly into his eyes. He came closer and placed his lips on yours. It was a deep, lustful kiss. You were afraid, yet excited, about what they might do to you. Liam broke away and they pushed you two your knees. They unzipped and stepped out of their jeans. They pulled off their boxers and you were left staring at their hard members. "Suck. Now." Zayn said. You put his dick in your mouth and began to suck while giving Liam a hand job. You swirled your tongue around the head of Zayn's dick. "Shit, Rose, I-I'm cumming." he moaned as he shot his load down your throat. You swallowed it all before turning your attention to Liam. You placed a kiss on the head of his cock before taking it into your mouth. You deep-throated him which sent him over the edge. He released his salty cum into your mouth and you swallowed every drop. "Stand up and strip for us, babe." Zayn said. You stood up and slipped your shirt over your head. They copied you removing their shirts, too. You reached behind you and unclasped your bra. It fell to the ground, exposing your boobs. Liam bit his lip and Zayn whistled a bit. You saw they were already growing hard again. You unzipped and pulled off your jeans. Next, slowly and teasingly, you took off your lacy underwear. Zayn was on you before you knew it. He layed you on the couch and spread your legs. He started to kiss and suck your clit making you moan. He pushed a finger into you while still licking your clit. Liam was sucking and massaging your breats. You could feel yourself cumming and you let out a loud moan. Zayn pulled his finger out and sucked it clean. He came up and placed his lips on yours. You could taste yourself on his lips. Liam slid down and shoved two fingers into you. He took them out then shoved them back in. "Mmmm..." you moaned. After a little while you came again. Liam pulled you up then sat down. He told you to get up and sit on his cock. You straddled him and he slid his dick into you. Damn, he was so big! Zayn came up and pressed his dick against your bum hole. He started to push it in and eventually got fully in. They both began to thrust and you were in heaven, it was pure ecstasy. Your moans and theirs filled the room. "I-I'm cummingggg." you moaned out loudly. After a few more thrusts Zayn came in your ass. A few more from Liam and he came also. They both pulled out and you layed down on the couch. "That..was...fun.." you said, a little breathless. They agreed as they started getting dressed. You went to clean yourself up and came back to a note. It read, 'Thanks for an amazing time. Let's do it again sometime'. You just layed down on the couch and eventually you fell asleep.