Dirty Details

"Hey, babe." you heard someone say. It was Harry. Harry was constantly trying to get you out of your pants. "What do you want, Harry?" you asked. "You." he said, seductively. You bit your lip, pondering. He was pretty hot. With Jade green eyes, soft brown curls, and his seductive smirk it was getting harder to resist. "Okay, Harry, this one time." you said. He grabbed your hand and started dragging you towards his car. He started it up and drove off. Before long you were at his flat and he was taking you inside. You took off your shoes then walked around. You'd never been in his flat before and it was surprisingly neat. Harry then picked you up and carried you to his bedroom. He sat you down on the bed then removed his shirt, pants, and boxers leaving him completely naked with his d*ck in the air. Damn he was big! "Suck it." he demanded. You placed a kiss on the tip. "Y/N don't tease me." he groaned. You took him in your mouth and sucked him off, going faster and harder each time. "Oh shit.." he moaned. You felt him twitch and his warm cum slid down your throat. You pulled him out of your mouth and he started to remove your clothes. Oncs they were completely ofc he layed you down and placed a kiss on your vag caysing you to gasp. Without warning he plunged two fingers into you, while licking your clit. You could feel yourself about to cum. Your walls tightened around his fingers and you came. He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean. Harry got on top of you and kissed you. You flipped him over so that you were on top. You placed his c*ck at your entrance a slid down, letting out a moan. You started to moan as you bounced up and down his shaft. His hands were on your hips guiding you. You could feel your walls tightening again. "Harryy I'm cumming.." you moaned. Me too, babe." he said. You both came and he pulled out. You layed beside him and he said, "Y/N?" "Yeah, Harry?" "Be my girlfriend?" he asked. "Hell yeah." you said kissing him.