Banged By The Irishman ;)

This one is for Shaylie_R, hope you like it :) I'm so sorry it took so long!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

You had barely made it in the door when Niall attacked you with kisses. "What was that about?" you asked, curiously. "I just missed you, babe." he replied. "Just how much did you miss me?" you asked, teasingly. "This much." he replied, picking you up and carrying you bridal style to your room. He layed you on the bed, kissing you passionately. He slipped his hand up your shirt and caressed your breasts. He pulled your shirt off then unclasped your bra. You yanked his shirt off, exposing his sexy abs. You traced your finger along his abs. Niall started to kiss down your neck, leaving love bites. He kissed down to your boobs, sucking the right and massaging the left. He continued to kiss down your torso. He unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them down. He bent and kissed above your pantie line. He pulled your panties down with his teeth, leaving you completely exposed. You felt his hot breath on your area and it sent shivers down your spine. You felt his tongue on your hot slit causing a moan to escape your lips. Niall replaced his tongue with a finger. He added another, making you moan. He curled them, hitting your g-spot perfectly. You couldn't control your moans, the pleasure was indescribable. You felt a familiar feeling building up inside you and you knew you were coming undone. "Ohhh Niall..." you moaned. You came on his fingers and he licked them clean. He got up and removed his pants and boxers. His erection sprung forward, causing you to giggle. You placed a soft kiss on the tip and Niall moaned softly. You took his length in your mouth as far as you could. You sucked fast and hard, while massaging his balls. It didn't take much to make him cum and you swallowed it all when he did. He layed you back down and climbed on top of you. "You ready?" he asked. You didn't get time to answer because he slammed into you. You moaned loudly as he began to thrust fast and hard. Yours and his moans filled the room as the pleasure built. Your walls tightened around his shaft as his thrusts became sloppy. You two came in unison, mixing your juices. "That's how much I missed you." Niall said. You smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips.