LeeYUM

The end of the school day. Thank goodness. You walk out into the parking lot and see your boyfriend, Liam, sitting on the hood of his car. He looked like a hot bad boy. You started walking towards him. Just then y/f/n walked up beside you. "Hey, girl, where you goin'?" he asked. "To my boyfriend." you replied, pointing at Liam. "Okay..he's looking a little jealous." y/f/n said. "Yeah, well he gets jealous easily so bye." you said. "Nahh, I think I'll just walk with you." he stated. You shoved him and said,"get out of here." "Nope." he said. That's when you lost your temper and your fist met his face. "Shit! What was that for!?" he shouted. "For not listening to me!" you shouted back. You jogged the rest of the way to Liam. "Hey." you said. "Hey." he said, smirking. "What's the smirk for?" you asked curiously. "Short temper?" he asked. "Well...yeah..I mean...he just didn't listen." you answered. Liam laughed and got off the hood, pulling you in for a hug. You pulled away and kissed him. You both got into his car and headed off to his flat.

*At his flat*

Once you were through the door Liam pushed you up against the wall and crashed his lips to yours. You pushed off his jacket and he lifted your shirt off. You returned the favour and removed his shirt. He led you to the couch where he pulled off your pants and panties. He fingered your p*ssy until you came. Then he put you on all fours and he removed his pants and boxers. He positioned his shaft at your entrance. With one thrust he was fully in you. He thrusted in and out going faster and faster. "oohhhhhh shitt I'm cumming." you moaned. "Me too." he groaned. You both came and he pulled out.