Detention

Mr.Tomlinson was the hottest teacher in school and you knew it was wrong, but you wanted to do things to him. Bad things...You were sitting in class, sneakily checking out Mr.Tomlinson, when you got a text message. "No texting in class, detention for you y/n." Mr.Tomlinson said. "Oohhh.." everyone said.

*Detention your pov*

How am I supposed to live through this? I'm here, alone, in a room with him..."Whatcha staring at y/n?" he asked. Just then I realized that I had been staring at him. "Umm..." I said. "I know what you want.." he said. "Y-you d-do?" I stuttered. "Yeah...because I want the same thing..." he said, seductively. He walked over to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me up. He walked me backwards and pushed me against the wall. He crashed his lips onto mine in a heated makeout session. He started to run his hands up and down my body, swiftly pulling off my shirt. He quickly unclasped my bra and started to massage my breasts. He started to kiss down mt neck, going further until he reached my left breast. I moaned in pleasure. I pulled off his shirt and bit my lip. Damn, he had sexy abs! He pulled off my skirt and panties and quickly thrust two fingers into me. I moaned loudly. He thrusted them in and out and just as I was reaching my highest he stopped. I groaned in frustration. He pulled off his pants and boxers, revealing his already hard member. Without warning he rammed into me, making me moan in pain and pleasure. He started to thrust fast and hard, our moans filling the room. "Oh shit..I-I'm c-cumming.." I moaned. "Me too. Hold it baby.." he said. We both came, mixing our fluids. He pulled out, both of us breathing hard. I can't believe I just did that...we got dressed and just as I was about to leave he said, "we'll do this again tomorrow." I smiled and left.