Nialler

Today was another boring day alone at yours and Niall's flat. You were happy though, today he was coming back from a tour. You decided to make it special. You set the bed up all nice, you baked him a cake, and you ordered him Nando's. "Y/N?" you heard him call as he opened the door. You decided to wear some new lingerie that you bought. You walked down the stairs and when he layed his eyes on you he bit his lip. "Like what you see?" you asked. "Hell yeah..." he replied. You walked up to him and kissed him. He kissed back and soon you felt his tongue wanting to enter. Of course you let him. When the kiss ended Niall picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room. He layed you on the bed and removed your lingerie. Niall kissed you then went down on you. He sucked on your right nipple and massaged the other with his hand. He kept going down until he was at your entrance. He started to lick up and down. "Ohh Niallllll..." you moaned quietly. He put one finger in, then another. "Mmmmm..." you moaned again. He started to pump in and out and your moans echoed throughout the room. Just when you were about to cum he pulled out his fingers and licked them clean. You crawled to the edge of the bed and pulled down his pants and boxers. You kissed the tip of his member and he moaned. You took it all the way in your mouth and began to suck. Soon you felt shot after shot of hot cum in your mouth. You swallowed it all as Niall layed you back and positioned himself at your entrance. He slammed into you and you moaned. He started thrusting faster and faster. "Mmm Niall." you moaned. "Louder."he said. "Niall!" you moaned louder. "I can't hear you!" he said. "FUCK ME HARD AND FUCK ME FAST NIALL!!!!!!" you screamed so he complied. You could feel a twitching in your stomach. "Ohhh Niall I-I'm gonna c-c-cuuummm!!" you groaned. "Me too babe." he replied. With that you both reached your climax and you layed down beside each other. "So, do you have Nando's downstairs?" he asked.