Truth or Dare

Today was a fun day, you were just hanging out with the boys. "Let's play truth or dare!" Louis shouted. You just laughed, you knew THAT was coming. They all knew you were dating Liam, but that wouldn't stop them from doing certain things. "I go first and I choose Y/N! Truth or dare?" Louis asked. "Hmmm dare." you said feeling confident. "I dare you to make Liam moan your name!" Louis said excitedly. This will be interesting. You went over to Liam and straddled his waist. You started to kiss his neck and leave love bites. You felt his bulge growing so you reached down and palmed him through his jeans. "Ohh Y/N!" he moaned. "Dare accomplished!" you said happily. After a little while longer you kinda got bored so you and Liam went home. When you were inside the door he picked you up and carried you to your bedroom. He layed you on the bed and started ripping your clothes off of you. You took of his shirt, pants, and boxers and out flew his ten inch member. You licked the tip and ran your nails up the shaft. "Y/N don't be such a tease!" he said. You took his member in your mouth and you could feel he was close. A few seconds later and he came in your mouth. Liam layed you nack down and started licking up and down your hot slit. Damn he was good! He put in two fingers and thrusted in and out. "Liaaaammmmm!" you said. "Yes Y/N?" he asked. "I need you!!" you shouted. He got up and placed his shaft at your entrance and started thrusting in. He thrusted back and forth. "F-faster L-L-Liam.." you moaned. You could feel yourself cumming. "I-I'm cccuuuummmiiinnng!" you moaned loudly. In a few seconds you both came and you layed down beside each other. "I love you Y/N." he said. "I love you, too." you replied.