Here's to Lou

This one is for debbytomlinson :)

Tonight. Tonight is the first time you were going out after your treacherous break up. You figured it was time to get out there and have fun. You were gonna go clubbing so you went shopping. You bought an above the knee red cocktail dress and red high heels. You headed back home to get ready. You took a shower and got dressed. You did your makeup choosing your favourite red lipstick to match. You called a taxi to take you to the club. Once you got there you had to stand in a line. You got to the bouncer and he asked for I.D. You handed it over and he let you in. You headed straight for the bar. Alcohol makes things interesting. After a couple of drinks you were tipsy. You stumbled to the dance floor and started moving to the music. After a while you felt strong hands on your hips. You rocked your hips back and forth, starting to grind on him. You turned around and found yourself staring into a pair of gorgeous eyes. "Hi." you shouted. "Hi." he shouted back. "I'm Debby." you said. "I'm Louis." he replied. "Wanna go somewhere quieter? Maybe to talk?" you asked. "Sure!" he said grabbing your hand. You two went outside and started talking. Eventually you agreed to go back to his flat.

*at his flat*

He opened the door allowing you entrance to his house. You went in and took off your shoes. Wow, it was surprisingly neat. Louis took your hand leading you up the stairs to his bedroom. You sat down on his bed and just stared at him as he removed his shirt. He had flawless abs. He walked over to you and kissed you. He pulled away and took off your dress. He kissed down your neck to your breasts. He placed a kiss on each one and kept going down. He got to your panties and pulled them down with his teeth. Without warning he plunged two fingers into you. He licked your clit while fingering you. The pleasure was indescribable! "Ohh shit Louis I'm cumming." you moaned. You came all over his fingers and he licked them clean. He removed his jeans and slid down his boxers and his erection flew up. You took the tip in your mouth and licked it. "Don't tease me, Debby." he moaned. You started to suck taking him as far as you could. You deep throated him a few more times before he moaned loudly while cumming. You pulled him out of your mouth and he positioned himself at your entrance. He started to push the tip in and you moaned for him to go faster. With one thrust he was fully in you, filling you up. He thrusted in and out, back and forth. Your moans and his filled the room. He pounded into you and soon your walls tightened around his member. His thrusts became sloppy and you both came, mixing your juices. He placed a kiss on your lips and you both fell asleep.