Hazza, You, and Lou

This one is for Kristina, I hope you like it :)

Soooo sorry it took so long!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Today was a lazy day for you and you were chilling with Harry and Louis. You had your brown hair tied up in a ponytail and you wore no makeup. You knew that the boys wouldn't judge you. You decided to pop a movie into the dvd player. You chose Grown Ups because you felt that you needed some laughter. It had only been 20 minutes when you noticed both Harry and Louis were staring at you. "Kristina, you're so beautiful." Harry said. "I agree with Haz." Louis said. Harry turned your face towards him and placed a lustful kiss on your lips. Louis started to remove your clothes, starting with your shirt. Once your shirt was off, Harry and Louis took theirs off. You couldn't help but stare at their sexy abs. Louis kissed you, roughly and passionately. Harry unclasped your bra and started playing with your boobs, making you moan into Louis' mouth. Harry worked his way down and removed your jeans. He pulled your panties down with his teeth and you could feel his hot breath on your 'area'. Louis started to massage and suck your breasts as Harry licked up and down your hot slit. You moaned loudly. You were just about to come when Harry pulled away, causing you to groan in frustration. He stood up and removed his clothes, Louis doing the same. Soon enough you were all naked. Harry pushed you to your knees and you took him into your mouth. You pulled him out and turned to suck off Louis. You pulled away before he could cum and he said, "oh, you'll pay for that." He sat on the couch and you straddled his lap. He put his tip at your entrance and, without warning, he thrusted all the way in. You moaned out loudly. Harry positioned himself at your butthole and began to push himself in. Once he was fully in they both started to thrust, going in sync. Yours and their moans filled the room as they continued to thrust. "Fuck...H-harry...L-louis...mmm," you moaned. They both proceeded to fuck you, fast and hard. Soon, their thrusts became sloppy and they came. That caused you to come, also. They pulled out and you all flopped onto the couch. "That...was...amazing..."you panted. You all went to clean up then you finished the movie.