Liammm is yummm

This one is for Sierra hope you like it :)

***********

Today was a lazy day for you and Liam. You were watching sappy romance movies and cuddling on the couch. You looked at Liam and found him staring at you. "What is it?" you asked him. "You're so beautiful." he replied. "Thank you, handsome." you said. He leaned over and pressed his lips gently to yours. You deepened the kiss and put your arms around his neck. His lips traveled down to your neck making you moan softly. His hands found the hem of your shirt lifting it over your head. He reached around and unclasped your bra. He started to suck on your right breast while massaging your left. You took of his shirt and ran a finger along his abs. You fumbled with his belt and finally got his jeans off. You pulled off his boxers and his boner popped out. You took the tip into your mouth and swirled your tongue around it. "Damnn, Sierra, that feels so good." Liam moaned. You kept sucking, deep throating here and there. "I-I'm gonna c-cum." he moaned. You pulled away before he could. "You're gonna pay for that." he said. He pulled down your shorts and panties and thrust two fingers into you. He licked your clit while fingering you. You could feel your walls tighten up and he pulled his fingers out. "Liammmm!" you groaned. "Payback, baby." he whispered in your ear. Without warning he thrust into you causing you to moan loudly. He started thrusting in and out slowly, but kept going faster and faster. He pounded hard into you and you could feel yourself cumming. "I-I'm cccummingg." you moaned. "Me too, babe." he said. You both came together, mixing your juices. "Best. Sex. Ever." you said breathlessly. He just kissed you and you two snuggled.