Party time

This one is for Elizabeth :) hope you like it.

*************************************

*Elizabeth's POV*

I'm at a frat party. I don't belong here, but I was persuaded by my roomate that it would be 'fun'. I was handed a red cup of some sort of alcohol and decided I might need a buzz to have fun. I was on my third drink when an attractive green eyed boy came up to me. "Hey there." he said. "Hiii.." I slurred. "What is a pretty girl like you doin' drinkin' all alone over here?" he asked, a smile playing on his pink lips. "My roomate left..I'm not even sure why I came here." I said. "Come with me, I'll make it worth your while." he said, grabbing your hand. He led you up the stairs to his room. It was surprisingly neat for a frat room. As soon as I walked in the door his lips were on mine. He pulled back and said, "I didn't get your name.." "Neither did I," I countered. "I'm Harry, and you are?" he asked. "Elizabeth." I replied. "Well, Elizabeth, I am going to make you scream my name." he whispered seductively in my ear. Just hearing that has made me wet. I tugged off Harry's shirt and couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous body. He smirked and removed mine, too. We both removed our jeans and Harry's slipped his hand into my panties. "Mmm..wet already.." he said. I moaned loudly as he slipped two fingers into my dripping core. He continued his teasing assault on me, so I slipped my hand into his boxers. I gripped his hard member in my hand. Harry groaned and stopped his movements. He unclasped my bra and pulled down my panties. I tugged off his boxers and he grabbed a condom. He used his teeth to rip open the packet and rolled it up his hard length. Harry lifted me up and pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his tip at my entrance. He slowly pushed his member all the way in, making us both moan. He began to thrust slowly, our moans filling the room. He picked up speed and moved faster, more moans and groans filled the room. I coild feel my walls tightening and I moaned out, "Harry..I'm coming.." With that I came which set off his orgasm and we both rode out our highs. I was set on my feet and Harry gave me his number. We got dressed and returned to the party.