Persuasion

This one is for Claire with Niall. Hope you like it :) (sorry it took so long).

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

You and Niall had been dating for a while and it was a really sweet relationship, but it was reaching the point of "the next level". You knew Niall wanted to get there, but you weren't sure. Did you really want to have sex with him? He promised to be gentle, but were you ready?

**********************************

It was the night of your prom and you were putting the finishing touches on your makeup when your doorbell rang. You hurried down the stairs and opened the door to find your handsome boyfriend standing there. "Hey there, beautiful," he said, handing you a corsage. "Hey there, handsome," you said, putting it on. You were about to leave when your mom insisted on taking some pictures of you two. Once you finally got out of the house, Niall let you into the car. Along the ride you and Niall had "the talk". "So, Claire, I've been thinking that it's time to advance our relationship to the next level. You don't have to decide now, but by the end of the dance if you've reached a decision, tell me." he said, holding up a card. "What's that?" you asked, pointing to the card. "Our keycard for the Chez Inn," he replied. You just smiled, hoping it didn't show your nervousness. Once at the dance, Niall let you out of the car and off you went. For hours you two danced, kissed, and laughed. By the end you had reached your decision. "Niall..." you said, once you were in the car. "Yeah, babe?" he asked, getting in after you. "I'm ready..."you said. He didn't need any further motivation, he drove you straight to the Chez. You two hurried to your room and quickly lost your clothing. You felt an overwhelming need for Niall. Niall looked you up and down and you felt self conscious. You tried to cover up, but Niall said, "babe, you're beautiful." He moved in closer and put his hands on your hips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he kissed you passionately. He walked you backwards until you felt the fabric of the sheets on your back. It was sweet and romantic mixed with lustful and passionate. His hands explored your body. He massaged your breasts, a moan escaping your mouth. His hand crept down to your throbbing centre. He ran his thumb over your clit causing shivers to creep down your spine. He stuck one, long finger into your centre, another moan coming from you. He added another finger and started to thrust them in and out. You moaned uncontrollably as he continued to thrust them in and out. Niall pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. He swirled it inside your core, causing an amazing feeling to build up. Within seconds you came and he licked you clean. He got up and pulled something out of his wallet. He ripped the condom open and rolled it up his hard shaft. He got on top of you and asked, "are you ready?" You nodded, trying to prepare yourself for the pain to come. You felt his tip at your entrance and he slowly pushed himself into you. You had tears in your eyes as he got fully in. "We don't have to do this if-" he started, while starting to pull out. "No, just please keep moving." you said softly. He began to slowly thrust and after a few thrusts all the pain was replaced by pleasure. His and your moans filled the room. You felt  that sensation coming on again. Niall reached his hand down and rubbed your clit while thrusting. "Scream for me, baby, let everyone in this place know who's making you feel this way." he whispered in your ear. "Fuck, Niall!" you screamed, feeling your walls tighten. With a few more powerful thrusts, you and Niall came in sync. He rolled over beside you. "I love you, Claire." he said. "I love you, too, Niall." you said.