This Side of You

This one goes out to Carly (: *sorry it took so long*

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Niall had been on tour for a month and you missed him like crazy. You felt so lonely without him by your side. You picked up your phone and called him, but all you got was his voicemail. You hung up the phone feeling sad when you heard a knock on the door. You walked over and opened it. You nearly fainted when you saw that it was Niall. "Hi, babe, I've missed you so much!" he exclaimed. He wrapped you in a tight hug, then kissed you passionately. This lead to a heated makeout session which led you two to the bedroom. "Do you know how much I have missed YOU?" you asked with a smirk on your face. You pushed him onto the bed and straddled his hips. You kissed him then helped him out of his shirt. You kissed down his toned chest to his pant line. You unzipped his jeans and pulled them off along with his boxers. His already hard member sprung forth. You wrapped your hand around it, leaned forward, and kissed the tip. "Shit, Carly, don't tease me..." he moaned. You took him into your mouth and began to suck him off. You deep-throated him a couple of times and he moaned that he was cumming. You swallowed it all as it shot out. You pulled away and he flipped you two over so that he was on top. He took off your shirt and removed your bra. He kissed both breasts and sucked a little on each. He trailed kisses down to your pant line, mimicking your previous actions. He unzipped and pulled off your jeans. He took your panties off slowly with his teeth. He threw them away and his face came back to between your legs. The second you felt his tongue on your clit you were in heaven. He plunged his tongue deep into your private area and you couldn't control your moans. You came within a matter of minutes. "Niall, I need you in me now!" you panted. Niall got up, put in a condom, then positioned himself at your entrance. Without warning he plunged deep into you causing a loud moan to escape your mouth. He thrusted in and out, going faster and harder each time. His and your moans mixed and filled the room. You could feel your walls tightening as his thrusts became sloppier. And in sync you both came. "Now you know how much I missed you." you said as he pulled out and removed the condom.

Hope you like it (: