Bradford Badboii

This is for you, Ginger231 :) hope you like it!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

*your POV*

He was bad...but damn he was hot. I just couldn't keep my eyes off him. Tattoos covered his body and they just made him look hotter. I'd heard that he was a player, but I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to be with him. You walked into class and sat in your usual spot, the back. 15 minutes into the lesson and he walked in. His usual lateness. "You're late. Again. Detention this afternoon. " Mr. Yarvis said, "and you too, for not paying attention." He gestured at me.

*Detention*

You and him were the only ones in detention and the teacher left. On her way out she locked the door. You were locked in a room with the hot bad boy? Whoa... "Hi." he said. "Uh hi.." you said back. "I'm Zayn." he said. "I'm y/n (I don't know your name, sorry)." you said. "You're very beautiful.."he said. "And you're hot." you blurted, covering your mouth. "So, you think I'm hot?" he said, sitting on the teacher's desk. "Well...yeah.." you replied.  "Come here." he said. You walked over and stood in front of him. He grabbed your waist and connected your lips. The kiss was heated and passionate.  His hand traveled up your shirt and he cupped your breast. You weren't wearing a bra, so it made it easy. He pulled your shirt off and then your jeans. You took off his shirt and his jeans leaving you both in your bottoms. He pulled yours down and you returned the favour. He picked you up and sat you on the desk. He spread your legs and kissed the inside of your thighs. His lips landed on your area and he asked, "I made you this wet?" He sucked your clit, making you moan. He pushed a finger into your slit making you groan. You felt your walls tighten and you came. He licked it all up and came up. "You ready?" he asked, before pushing into you. You moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out. He pulled out then slammed back in. Yours and his moans filled the room as you two went at it. You felt the pleasure build up. You came which set off Zayn's orgasm. You both got dressed and Zayn asked, "will you be my girlfriend?" You replied with yes and he kissed you gently.