Harryyyyyyyyy

This one is for Jesyka Laraine with Harry Styles

***********

All alone, sitting in your house, you thought of Harry. He was on tour and you missed him like crazy. You layed there, on the couch, craving him. You fell asleep and woke to the sound of a knock. You sleepily went and opened the door. It was your one and only. "Harry?!?" you shouted throwing your arms around him. "Hey, babe." he said giving you a squeeze. Before you knew it his soft, pink lips were on yours. He started walking you back into the house. "I've missed you so much, Jesyka." he said kissing you again. "I've missed you more." you replied grabbing his hands. You led him to your bedroom and he started kissing down your neck. He removed your tank top leaving you completely topless. He kissed down to your breasts and he placed soft kisses all over them. You slipped his shirt off and admired his flawless abs. You fumbled with his jeans and frustratingly got them off. You removed his boxers and his member flew up. You kissed the tip causing Harry to moan. You took him in your mouth and bobbed your head up and down. You took him as far as you could, deep throating him. "Ohh shit, Jesyka, I'm gonna cum." he moaned. He came in your mouth and you swallowed it all. Harry pushed you down on the bed and removed your shorts and panties. He gently rubbed your clit making you shudder. He entered two fingers into you making you moan. He thrusted them in and out while licking your clit. "H-harry I'm gonna c-cum." you moaned. You came all over his fingers and he stuck them in his mouth. Harry positioned himself at your entrance. "Ready?" he asked. You just nodded, at a loss for words. He started to thrust in slowly and you groaned. Once he was fully in he thrusted slowly. "Faster Harry." you moaned. He went faster and faster filling you with shock waves of pleasure. Your walls began to tighten and his thrusts became sloppier. You both came and he flopped down beside you. "I love you, Jesyka." he said. "I love you, too Harry." you replied kissing his lips.

Hope you like it :)