Honeymoon Suite

This one is for you, Emily :)

The soft lips of your newly wed husband trailed kisses from your jawline down your neck. "You are so beautiful, Mrs.Payne," he whispered in your ear as his hands found the zipper of your dress. Goosebumps raised on your skin at the sound of his seductive voice. Slowly, he guided the zipper down your back, revealing your smooth skin. The elegant wedding dress pooled at your feet, leaving you in your red lace bra and thong. Liam's eyes roamed all over your body, the lust clearly showing. Wanting to be in control you started to kiss his neck while removing his suit jacket. You pulled off his tie and undid his shirt buttons, pushing it off his shoulders revealing his toned chest and abs. You kissed down his chest and went down on your knees. Dragging the zipper down slowly you teased him. You pulled down his pants and his boxers, revealing his impressive length. Your lips wrapped around the tip, earning a moan from Liam. Your head bobbed up and down as you sucked him hard. "Oh shit, Emily, stop before I cum." Liam groaned. You got up and Liam removed your bra and panties.  He picked you up and brought you to the bed, laying you down gently. His fingers found your wetness and he plunged two in. You moaned loudly as he continuously fingered you. "Mmmm Liam," you moaned out. Just as you were about to com he stopped. "Liiaaaa-" you were cut off as he slammed his hard dick into you. You let out a loud moan, in tune with Liam's. He pounded into you harder and faster, your moans uncontrollably falling from your lips. As you felt your orgasm building Liam reached down, rubbing your clit. "Cum for me, baby." he moaned out and as he did you rode out the most amazing orgasm you had ever had. Soon after Liam came with a grunt, filling you with his hot seed. Once you both came down from your high Liam rolled over and you two snuggled. "I love you so much, Mrs. Payne." Liam said, kissing you. You smiled and replied, "I love you too." You two fell asleep cuddled up together in the happiest day of your lives.