Chapter 4- I'm... Small?

Craig's/Mini's POV

I hesitantly opened my eyes, but something was wrong when I woke up. Why is everything so fucking big?! I looked aroun to see all of the guys panicking. "Where is he?!" Steven questioned. "I don't know! I was watching him, but the second I looked away he was gone..." Max stated as he pace the room. "Dammit! Where would he have gone?! How would he of been able to get up?! He wasn't in good enough shape to even move! How has no one found him yet?!" Tyler said with worry. "Calm down, dude. We're gonna find him." Cody cooed. Tyler groan and sat on my bed. He looked down at me and squinted his eyes. "Do you guys see that?" He questions as he grabs a glass cup. "Oh fuck..." I said as I tried to run away. He placed the cup on top of me. "Chill out. It's just a bug." David stated. ""Bug?!" Anthony screeched. That's a wierd ass looking bug..." Tyler stated as he got a closer look at me. I scooted to the bag of my container. "Th-That looks like Craig?!" He said as he jumped back in surprise. "Ugh, let me see!" David ordered. Tyler moved out of the way as David stepped over to me. He looked at me and gave the same reaction as Tyler. "Take the cup off of him!" He demanded. Arlan stepped over and lifte the cup and placed his hand next to me. I crawled onto his hand as he lifte me up. "That is Craig!" He shouted. "It's a mini Craig!" Luke stated. As soon as he said the word 'mini' I got this strange feeling in my stomach. Before I knew it the room starting shrinking to it's normal size, or should I say I'm growing to my normal size. Arlan quickly threw me onto the bed. I looked around and noticed that I had finally grew. "Holy shit that was fucking terrifying!" I yelled. "What the actual fuck..." Evan stated. "That's what I'm thinking!" I screamed.  Before anyone could say anything else a group of scientist burst through the door. "What's going on in here?" One of them asked. "You tell us! What did you do to me! To us!" I yelled. They all gave a similar, scary grin. "I guess it's already working..." The same Andrea stated. Wait... Andrea? Andrea pushed through the crowd until she was in front. "Each day one of you will gain a power of some sort. The only problem is... We don't know what your power is until you get it." He explained. We all just stared at her. "Now all we have to so is wait until tomorrow!" She said happily as they all left our room. "Damn..." Luke said as he placed his hand on his forehead. "I wonder who's next?" Cody questioned.                                                                                                          (Sorry the chapter is so short! I'm gonna make the next one longer <3 :P)