Chapter 10- Pitstop (Part 2)

Craig's/Mini's POV

We continued to walk through the mall in search of another store we like. "That guy was weird." I whispered to Tyler. "Yeah, that guy was a fucking creep." He whispered back. "So where to you wanna go next?" He questioned, changing the subject. "Um, I don't know. This place has an abundance of random ass stores, so there is a lot to choose from." I answered. He sighed. "So what kind of thing do you like?" He asked me. I turned to face him. "Well, I like long walks on the beach!" I said in a valley girl voice. Tyler cackled and I giggled. "I was not expecting that!" He wheezed earning another giggle from me. "But in all seriousness, what do you like." He said with a goofy smile. "Um, video games and a bunch of other random stuff." I replied. "Which game is your favorite." He questioned. I smiled. "I have a few." I responded as we unknowingly walked into a clothes store. "What are they." He pushed forward. "I like Tomb Raider, Garry's Mod, and Grand Theft Auto V. How about you." I asked. "Um, I don't really have a favorite. I like a lot of games."  He giggled. I turned and saw two familiar faces at the other end of the store. They were looking at multiple different pairs of sunglasses. "Look! It's Marcel and Arlan!" I informed Tyler.  He smirked. "Hey! Hey! Hey guys! Hey!" Tyler yelled, trying to embarrass them. I face palmed as Marcel and Arlan turned and saw us. Tyler was flailing his arms around as if he was waving while jumping up and down. Arlan bent over laughing as Marcel did the same, except he flipped us off. "Awwww,  that wasn't nice." He said as we walked over to them. "Fuck you guys." Marcel laughed. "Hey, what did I do? Tyler is the one that's acting like a complete idiot!" I stated while chuckling. "Aww, that wasn't nice either!" Tyler whined only making me and the guys laugh harder. "So how are you two getting along?" I asked. "Great actually! Me and Arlan are more alike than we thought." Marcel said while scratching the back of his head. Arlan grinned. Awww! They would be so cute together! I turned and looked at Tyler. He looked normal for a moment, but then his eyes widened as he got an idea. "Hey, we'll talk to you guys later! I want to show Craig something!" He exclaimed. "Okay, bye guys."  Arlan said. "Bye!" Tyler shouted. I yelped as he grabbed my hand and yanked me out the door. I could hear the guys laughter as we got farther and farther away from them. Our pace slowed as we arrived at a flower shop.  "Yo Hutch!" He called. A man peeked out of the managers office and smiled when he saw us. "Tyler! Hey dude! I thought you quit so you could be in that experiment thing?" Hutch questioned. He turned and looked at me and smirked as he saw our hands. He noticed this and blushed as he released my hand. At least I think he blushed. Tyler whispered something into Hutch's ear. Hutch giggled and pulled a set of keys out of his pocket. "Have fun and ease don't break anything!" He smiled. "Thank you so much!" Tyler yelled as he snatched the keys, grabbed my hand again, and bolted out the door. "Who was that?" I questioned as we ran through the mall. "Oh, I used to work there. That was my boss, Hutch." He answered. "Oh, well that explains a lot..." I mumbled as we ran out of the mall. "Why are we leaving the mall?" I asked. "We aren't. We're just going to a different section of it. It's for employees only, but Hutch is going to let me take you there since I used to work here and since he's a close friend." Tyler informed me.  We ran to the back of the mall to be greeted by a giant green house. "Here we are!" He said as he unlocked the door with the keys that Hutch gave him. We entered the giant glass house to see many different trees, flowers, birds, and lawn decorations. "Wow! I never knew this was here!" He exclaimed as I looked around in awe. "Yeah, that's the point. We didn't want people to come here and pick the flowers or wreck the place, so we decided to build it back here." Tyler said as-a-matter-of-factly.  "It's beautiful! What kind of flowers are back here?!" I asked as I ran around. Since our hands were still intertwined I practically dragged him around. "All sorts of flowers. Each one of them were imported from different parts of the world." He explained. I smiled as I saw a batch of flowers that caught my eye. I let go of his hand and walked over to them. Wow... What are these?! They're so beautiful! "Those are Dianthus barbatus or Sweet William's." Tyler told me as if reading my mind. I giggled. We walked around and looked at all of the other flowers and trees. "That was amazing, Tyler!" I shouted as jumped around. He chuckled. "Yeah, I always loved going in there."  He said with a smiled. "No wonder! It's so pretty!" I shrieked as we ran back into the mall. Tyler returned the keys to Hutch. After a while we managed to meet back up with all of the guys. "What took you two so long?" Evan questioned. "Sorry, we just got a little caught up." Tyler stated. "Well, it's getting late so we really need to get back to the lab."  I said with a frown. "Yeah, if we don't get there soon they'll have all our asses." Max joked. We all laughed and left the mall.

(You guys really need to look up Dianthus barbatus or otherwise known as Sweet Williams. They are soooo pretty! I was planning on using a different flower that was a lot prettier, but unfortunately I couldn't find the name. Thanks for reading!)