Chapter 11- My Christmas Present

Craig's/Mini's POV (Merry Christmas!!!!)

It's actually Christmas... Wow. This year is going by fast. REALLY fast. I sighed as I roamed through the busy halls of the laboratory. "Craig!" An angelic voice called. I turned to see a panting Tyler running towards me. "Ronald and Derek said since it's Christmas that we could go out on the town again!" He informed me with a cheeky grin on his face. "Cool! When are we leaving?" I asked him. He smiled. "Right now! C'mon! We have to meet up with the guys!" He giggled as he took my hand and dragged me out the doors. All of the guys were talking until Brock notice us and motions for everyone to hush. What were they talking about? Eh, it's none of my business... But I'm still curious. "Okay guys, so here is the plan. Same groups as at the mall, but this time we are all going to be in the town square were the huge Christmas tree is." Evan stated. We all agreed and headed to the town square. Once we arrived we all split up. Since it's Christmas Day there aren't many people here because they're spending time with family. I looked over to see Tyler. His whole body was trembling. "You okay? Are you cold?" I questioned with worry. "I-I'm fine! I'm just thinking... That's all." He stated. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said softly. What could he be thinking about that would make him shake? This is all so confusing. Tyler seems so out of it today. As I was thinking, Tyler randomly ran away and stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.  "Craig! C-Come here." He stuttered. Without questioning him I walked over to him. He looked up as a sheepish smile crept onto his face. Curious, I looked up. Mistletoe! I looked back at Tyler only to feel his lips crash into mine. I froze as his hands made their way down to my waist. I was in complete shock, but kissed him back afterwards. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Tyler jumped, but calmed down once he realized what I was doing. He smiled and held me tighter. I did the same as we deepened the kiss. After a while we parted for air. Panting as we stared at each other. "You kissed back?" He questioned, his grip on me remaining strong. I chuckled an pecked hi lips. "Maybe." I stated as I laughed and ran away. "Playing hard to get, huh?" He exclaimed as he chased after me. I giggled to myself as I quickened me pace.

Tyler's/Wildcat's POV (Before all of the happy fun stuff happened)

I sighed. So today is Christmas... Today is the day confess to Craig. Today is either going to be the worst or the best day of my life. All I want for Christmas is Craig. His love will be the best Christmas present in the world! I sighed again as I walked through the halls and stopped as I heard voices. I quietly crept towards the noises. "So when are we doing the real experiments?" One voice questioned. "Whenever they all gain their abilities. Once this stage is complete the wheels will turn." Another voice answered. "Well what will we do until then?" The first voise asked. "We pretend to be nice to them by giving them some freedom. Then, once they trust us they won't grow suspicious until it's too late", said the second voice, "Let them go out for Christmas so we can work on the experimentation rooms." "Yes sir." The other voice said as the began left. I heard footsteps getting closer, so I ran off and started walking back in the direction from which the people were talking so it'll look like I was just now walking in. That guy from GameStop warned me and Craig about something like this. It looks like I'm going to have to pay him a visit. "Tyler!" Ronald yelled. So he was the first voice from earlier. "Yeah?" I say, acting oblivious. "Since it's Christmas we've decided to let you all leave the lab again. Just remember to stay hidden." He stated. I pretended to be happy. "Thanks! When do we get to go?" I questioned. "Whenever you want." He stated with his creepy grin. I nodded and left to find the others.                                                                                                                                         ~~~~Magical Time Skip brought to you by Walmart~~~~

I looked down at Craig and grinned to myself. I began to shake as I thought about what I'm about to do. Craig noticed this and looked up at me. "You okay? Are you cold?" He asked me. Awww he's worried! That's so adorable! "I-I'm fine! I'm just thinking... That's all." I said hoping he wouldn't get suspicious. "Are you sure?" He questioned. Aww! Craig why do you torture me like this?! "Yeah." I lied. I got anxious so I decided to look around. Eventually, my eyes landed on some mistletoe hanging by a string. My eyes followed the string to see what was holding it up only to see a smirking Adam and Max. My face heated up as the motioned for me to run under the plant. On impulse I bolted under the mistletoe. "Craig! C-Come here." I called. Craig walked over and stood in front of me. I looked up at the mistletoe and shyly smiled. He did the same and froze. When he looked back at me I took this chance to kiss him. I slid my arms around his waist and gave him the sweetest, most passionate kiss I could ever give. He didn't move. Dammit! I knew this would happen! Why do I have to be so stupid! Just as I was about to run I jumped as I felt his arms wrap around my neck. I slightly opened one of my eyes to see that Craig is kissing me back. I smiled and deepened the kiss. After a moment we parted and stared. Yes! He's mine! My Christmas Present! No one else's! I would normally share, but not in this case! He's all mine! "You kissed back?" I questioned. He pecked my lips and smirked. "Maybe." He stated as he ran in the other direction. "Playing hard to get, huh?" I questioned as I ran after him, completely forgetting about Adam and Max.