Chapter 19- Satan

Tyler's/Wildcat's POV

"Hey Craig, where do ya wanna go?" I asked my lover as we walked around town. "Well, I honestly don't know... I could do anything as long as I'm with you." He smiled while intertwining our hands. "I didn't know you were a cheesy romantic." I teased with a chuckled. He blushed and hung his head. "Ahh, don't worry babe. I'm just messing with you. I wouldn't pick on you if I didn't love you." I said, nudging him. He nudged back with a mischievous snicker. "I'll forgive you if you can catch me." Craig challenged as he took off running. "You like this game don't ya, Craig!" I called while running after him. "Yep!" He yelled as he got further away. Dammit! Every fucking time! Why must he be so damn fast! After a while I stopped to rest. "Okay Craig! I give up! If I chase you much longer I think I'll have a heart attack!" I wheezed out, hoping he was within ear shot. "Tyler?! Tyler help!" Craig's voice echoed. Oh shit! That sounded like it was coming from the alley! I immediately dashed into the nearest alley way. "Craig," I called, "Craig, I'm here! Where are you?! Craig!" I ran through various different paths. The maze felt like it never ended, but I eventually found him. I man had a gun pointed to my baby's head. From the looks of it, the man hasn't noticed me yet, but Craig has. He gazed at me with wide, fear-filled eyes. Nobody hurts my Craig... Rage built up in my whole body when I felt something snap. I felt a warm, relaxing sensation rush through me, but not enough for me to hold back my anger. I ran at the man who still hasn't noticed me and jumped on his back. Surprisingly, he was able to hold me up. I did my best to try and choke him, but he slammed my against a brick wall. I growled at him as he shook in fear. "D-Demon!" He exclaimed shakily. Demon? He held Craig at gun point which didn't help my cause. Wait! I need to trigger Craig's power! What was the word though...? Tiny? No. Shrink? Nope. Short? That's not it either... Wait! "Mini!" I yelled. With that, Craig completely disappeared. The man was baffled, but didn't waste time. He quickly regained his composure and pointed the gun at me. "Go back to hell where you belong, Satan!" He shouted followed by a loud bang. The warm and relaxing feeling was replaced with a sharp pain in my gut. The man sprinted away, leaving me and a miniature Craig in the thilthy alley. I looked down at my stomach to see nothing but red. I slowly sank down to the ground and banged my head against the wall behind me. "Tyler!" Craig exclaimed while growing to his normal size. He ran by my side with years in his eyes. "Stay with me babe! It's going to be okay!" He cried out. I gave a weak chuckle and brought my hand to his cheek. He placed his hand on mine and cried. My vision grew blurry and my body felt heavy. I slowly closed my eyes and fell out of consciousness. 

Craig's/Mini's POV

His hand grew heavier causing me to bawl even more. I looked at my boyfriends peaceful, sleeping face with fear. "B-Babe? Tyler? C'mon Tyler wake up! Wake up! Please! Don't leave me alone here! Tyler!" I screamed. I hugged his limp body and cried in his shoulder. I need to call someone, but I don't have my phone! Dammit! Does Tyler have his phone?! I quickly searched Tyler and found his cell. I called the second number on his contacts since I was his first. There was a few rings before a man answered his phone. "Hiya Tyler! Got any info for me?" The man questioned. "Hello, sir! Um, you were the first number I noticed on Tyler's contacts! Whoever you are we need your help. Tyler has been shot an I don't know what to do! Please come help!" I explained. I heard him gasp. "Where are you?!" He asked. "(Insert location here)!" I yelled. The man hung up leaving me and poor Tyler alone.

(I know these chapters seem a lot like one shots, but this is just until everyone has their powers and ships. Once they all have their powers and ships, the real book will begin!)