Would you stop, ALREADY!!

A/N Props for the amazing picture. Thanks Google. <3

"I was so hoping we could meet on a different circumstance, like you in a jail cell." I said glaring.

"You would have visited me?" Snart said smirking.

"No, I would have been dropping off some prisoners. So you can all rot in your cells." I responded.

"Who knows, I might perform a prison break." Snart said with a small chuckle.

"And I'll be waiting for that." I responded. Snart looked at me curiously before looking back at Barry with a smile. Lisa opened her mouth and informed us of Cisco's situation.

"Cisco has been busy, making us guns, then again, he's just making sure he and his brother don't die." Lisa snickered.

"You think it's funny? Just wait until I get my revenge Snart." I hissed glaring at him.

"Let him go Snart." Barry growled.

"I'll think about it." Snart replied walking away with Lisa. I made a move toward them but Barry grabbed my arm.

"Don't, Alexa. Cisco is in danger, mess with Snart and Cisco might die." Barry warned looking at me. My hand curled into a fist and I watched them as they walked away, Lisa turned around and blew us a kiss while Snart froze the door's and kicked them down.

"Show off." I mumbled. Snart stopped, turned around and froze the light over us, it started to fall but Barry rushed me out before it could collapse on us. I grabbed a casino chip and threw it at Snart, it hit him on the forehead and left a red welt.

"Your not the only one with good aim." I called. Snart turned around and released a small exhale, like he was trying to control his rage. I had a knack for annoying people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cisco is in danger,and I don't know how to find him." Caitlin said pacing back and forth.

"Maybe we should ask Barry's friends?" I asked

"No." Everyone said. I groaned and looked at the computer screen. Caitlin had been trying for the past 30 minutes to track Cisco down, but they couldn't find him.

"Wait." I said maybe.

"I'm here." A voice said from the doorway. When we turned around there was Cisco with a depressed look on his face, and he was completely fine.

"Are you wearing bombs or something?" I asked looking at him suspiciously.

"Snart let me go, but I had to tell him...I'm sorry Barry." Cisco said tears brewing in his eyes.

"Snart knows who the Flash is." I said out loud. Everyone was silent until Caitlin spoke up.

"Snart didn't steal anything from the Casino."

"That wasn't his plan." I interjected. "Whenever the casino comes under attack, standard protocol, they move all the money in a van to an disclosed area. Snart knows this. Ugggh" I kicked a chair over. Why did Snart have to be so damn aggravating. Barry closed his eyes and changed into his suit.

"I got it." Barry responded. I tied up my hair in a ponytail and looked at the screen for the address.

"When does the van leave?" I asked.

"Two minutes." Caitlin responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Snart's POV]

Lisa groaned in impatience.

"Is the van going to come or what?" She asked fidgeting in the sidecar.

"Patience is virtue." I responded looking at my watch. Barry Allen should be showing up around now, hopefully he and his crew would have figured out his plan. I was hoping to see Alexa one more time before I disappeared again.

"Alexa is a pretty girl, but she seems to hate your guts." Lisa commented. I looked at her with a glare.

"And?"

"Well if your trying to have a relati-"

"I'm not."

"Why? You obviously like her a little." Lisa snorted aiming her gun at a flower and turning it into gold.

"It's here." I said changing the direction of our conversation. Our motorcycles started up and we revved our engines.

"And if the meddlesome Flash shows up?" Lisa asked.

"I'll deal with him." I answered. Here goes nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two motorcycles started up in the distance and started to tail the van that I was already following in the Nissan GT-R that I totally did not steal. I was desperate, okay? They used their guns to burn the wheel and eliminate the guards watching the money and Mick started to climb into the van. I sped up and got closer to Snart and his motorcycle with a stupid side car that had his sister inside. A flash of red grabbed Snart and they disappeared into the woods. I opened the door, wedging the gas pedal so the car would continue gaining speed until I was level with the motorcycle. I opened the door and I did the second idiotic thing that week. I jumped out. I landed straight into the side car, while Lisa was trying to control the motorcycle. She saw me and smiled before aiming a kick at my head. I dodged it and grabbed her leg and pulled her into the side car, I jumped back onto the normal motorcycle and detached the side car, leaving it skidding behind us. 

Lisa said a very graphic way she was going to kill me but her voice died out as I sped up the motorcycle. Mick was piling money into a bag and stared at me with a vicious smile. I felt something behind me and realized that Lisa had left me with a small parting gift. She had turned the back tires into gold. I officially hated the whole Snart blood line. My motorcycle soon surpassed the van and Mick and just continued going forward.There was a ringing in my pocket and I picked up the phone despite my probable death, seeing as the brakes were also gold, and I couldn't jump off the motorcycle, which was slowly reaching 180 mph, so sheer doom awaited me.

"Alexa, where are you?" Barry asked.

"I'm kind of stuck on a motorcycle that's speeding 180 mph." I yelled, the wind was freezing my face, it was so numb that it was a burden to move my lips.

"I can't find you!" Barry yelled, I could hear the desperation in his voice. I heard something behind me, another motorcycle. The phone dropped out of my hand and I heard the crunch of electronics breaking. I turned around and saw Snart on a motorcycle slamming his foot on the gas pedal.

"JUMP OFF." Snart yelled.

"You crazy moron, I am certainly not jumping off." I screamed back.

"You see that forest, right past that is something called a cliff." Snart yelled.

"If I jump off I will die anyways."

"The wind with push you backwards and I can stop this motorcycle before it goes off the cliff." Snart called. His motorcycle was almost touching the back of mine.

"The impact of me slamming my body against yours will send both of us flying back."

"But there is a chance." Snart added. Did I trust Snart? Hell no. Did I have a choice? No. I looked at Snart and took a deep breath. And then what?

Then I jumped off that fucking motorcycle.

A/N: Sorry for the crude language at the end, I felt like it added to the story though. Hope you enjoyed!! Leave a like and comment on what you think happened. <3