The Bachelorette

I just realized my updating schedule is so out of wack. Whatever, I'm actually updating more then I said I would. So ha.

"It's okay, Jax. Were going too fast for anyone to track us." Rip said.

"Actually sir, there is someone in hot pursuit." Gideon replied.

"What?" Rip yelled.

"Chronos." Jax pointed out.

"He's following closely, what should we do?" Gideon asked.

"Slow down, drop the cloak, and make as much noise as possible." Rip said.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"I'm pretty sure those are the three things were not suppose to do." Jax screamed. The lights started blinking on and off and all the alarms went on, making a loud blaring sound. Ray and Leo rushed into the room.

"We run out of gas or something?" Leo commented.

"Soviet Air Force to the rescue. Let's see how badly Chronos wants to follow us." Rip said.

"Wow, a Mig-21. I've never been this close to one." Ray exclaimed. Leo's eyes scrunched together while I rolled my eyes.

"Are you quoting Top Gun?" He asked.

"Maybe." Ray said turning around.

"They have fired heat finding missiles." Gideon announced.

"Which is why I want you to cut the engine." Rip said.

"Wait, don't we need those to land?" Jax asked.

"AND FLY?" I yelled.

"I said CUT THEM, Gideon." Rip shouted. The engines died and I slid backwards.

" I suggest you all strap yourselves in." Rip said.

"Wait, I can lift it back up." I shouted, running towards the entrance.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" Rip yelled.

"ALEXA!"  Ray yelled loudly.

"Stop!" Leo shouted. But they were already buckled in and I was running toward the exit. The ship started sliding back and I crashed into the wall. I rushed over to the open door and I pressed the red button. The door opened and I jumped out. Yeah, I'm an idiot. A complete idiot. I felt the cold sting of the wind and focused my energy on levitating. Sure enough when I opened my eyes I was floating, this time there wasn't any slab of ice holding me up. There was a tunnel of air holding me up. I saw the ship starting to fall incredibly quick and I flew over, yeah, flew. I focused my powers on using the air to soften the blow. I almost shuddered at the weight of the ship as I tried to hold it in air. It stopped for a second before I exhausted and it continued to plummet to the ground.  I flew over, my arms aching and my whole body shaking slightly. I saw the ground , they would crash and blow up if they hit the earth. I quickly flew over to the ground and used my powers to split the land apart. I screamed loudly at the effort and pushed the lands apart even further, causing water to flow into the gap. The ship crashed into the sea, leaving minimum damage. I grunted loudly as I dropped to the ground, utterly exhausted. I climbed into the ship and waved at Dr. Stein who gaped at me, his mouth open.

"Hey, what's up." I waved walking into the ship. I walked into the main center where Ray lifted me up and hugged me. UGH.

"Glad your alive, thanks for that support." Rip said then walking over to Dr. Stein.

"What do you have?" I asked.

" Operation Svarog. God of fire." Dr. Stein said.

"Valentina Vostock. Intelligent women, graduated top of her class, then dropped out. Most likely to aid Savage." Ray said.

"I saw we put two in the back of her head and call it a day." Leo said.

"You have no idea who this women is, she could be important to the timeline." Ray argued.

"We know she's working for Savage. That's all we need to know." Leo responded.

"She probably has no idea, who's backing her research. Just let me approach her as a scientist, and see what she knows about science." Ray responded.

"It's 1986, your American and you don't speak Russian. She'll have you pegged as a spy in a second."

"Perhaps I can help with that." Rip said, throwing and opening a silver box with little green pills onto the table. "Pill  translators, they attach to your larynx through neural interface. Swallow them and you can speak any language." Rip said. Ray and Leo looked at them and swallowed.

"How do you turn it on?" Dr. Stein asked.

"Gideon? Switch language to Russian." Rip said. "Go on, say something."

"Wait, I'm still speaking English." Ray said. Everyone else besides Leo and I looked at him in confusion. "Why are you staring at me?" "Oh my god, I'm speaking Russian now, aren't I?" Ray asked.

"Yes, you are." I said rolling my eyes. Everyone stared at me.

"What?" I asked. Dr. Stein looked down at the suitcase, there were only two pills missing.

"Your speaking Russian." Rip said.

"What?" I asked.

"You were speaking Russian before." Rip commented.

"I WAS SPEAKING RUSSIAN!" Ray said happily

"Now your annoying in multiple languages." Leo said.

"Gideon, switch language back to English."

"Ms. Vostock seems to have a fondness of Operas." Rip said.

"The last viewing of Le Roi Condule is tonight, Mrs. Vostock will be attending." Gideon announced.

"Great. Dr. Palmer, you will be talking to Ms. Vostock, while you Mr. Snart, will be his wingman." Rip said.  I burst out laughing.

"Right." I said, wiping away a tear.

"And you, Mrs. Lynx, will be the beautiful girl showing up to the opera." Rip said. I burst out laughing again.

"I'm not wearing a dress again." I laughed.

"Gideon, bring up the red dress." Rip said. A gorgeous, I mean beautiful red dress appeared on the screen.

"Ohhh, but it's shiny." I grumbled.

"So?" Rip asked.

"UGHH FINE." I sighed. "But you, by no means whatsoever are going to be going on a date with this Ms. Vostock." I said grabbing Ray's arm and dragging him away to try on tuxedos. I didn't take another look at Leo. I couldn't be with him. I loved Ray, and he was my boyfriend. I just, couldn't. Not after my vision, I couldn't.

Hope you guys enjoyed that!! Next chapters are coming out tomorrow. I want to leave some for this week, because I have a week off break! Yay! Anyways. Leave a like and comment!

QOTC: Describe a romantic Valentine gesture both Ray & Leo would do.