Flash Day

I stared at the picture in disbelief, this could not be happening. Like father, like son. I thought to myself kicking the trash can over in anger. This man had killed my parents, and his son had betrayed my trust. I opened my door and drove to my apartment in very apparent road rage, my keys jingled as I slammed them into the lock and turned the door. The soft whiff of vanilla that usually came from apartment was annoying today and the usually warm apartment building was freezing. I closed the door behind me and placed my keys into the tray while hanging my bag up. I grabbed Snart's folder and the pile of STAR Labs papers that I needed to sort through. I grabbed my laptop quickly and opened a new Word document and started writing down everything that the document had on Lewis Snart.

Lewis Snart:

Age: 52

Gender: Male

Occupation: Discharged dishonorably as a police officer.

Felonies Commited: Larceny,Petty Theft, Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Police Brutality and First degree murder.

Family:

Leonard Snart (Son)- Alive

Elizabeth Snart [Lisa] (Daughter)- Alive

Wife- Deceased

Jail- Iron Heights Prison

Term [40 years]

I finished reading it and turned to the next page, it was the criminal record of Snart. I closed the folder and went to my bedroom and hid it underneath my bed, now I was determined to make Lewis Snart pay. I heard a knock on my door and I shut my computer quickly, who could that be? I rushed over to the door and looked through the peephole, it was Barry. I opened the door and Barry stood there with an awkward smile and his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Bear." I said inviting him inside.

"Hey." Barry said walking inside and sitting on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked moving my laptop onto the counter in the kitchen.

"I need advice, but I need it from a girl who isn't afraid to hurt my feelings, no offense." Barry said.

"None taken, what?" I asked.

"Do you think I should accept the key? Do I deserve it? I wasn't the hero that night, Ronnie was and Eddie who sacrificed his life to save me. They were the true heroes." Barry said. I looked Barry straight in the eyes and smiled softly, although I could never date Barry I could admire him from a distance.

"You deserve that trophy because the Singularity wasn't your fault Barry. It wasn't anyone's fault but, perhaps Dr. Wells--uh, Thawne I mean. And yeah, Ronnie and Eddie were heroes, but so are you." I said giving Barry a hug. Barry smiled and stood up from the couch and opened the door to walk out. I was that good of a therapist. I winked at him and he closed the door behind him with a gentle click. I walked over to my window and looked out, I had a weird feeling it was going to be a long day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, but I published two shortish chapters so I hope that compensates. I'm so excited to get to Family or Rogues that episode but I wanted to focus on Alexa's character and inner emotions along with discovering that Lewis Snart killed her parents. Please leave a comment and a vote. Thank you so much for reading. <3