I Miss You Mommy & Daddy

A/N: There is a little sadness in this chapter. :(

"-When I looked back he was getting shoved into a white van." Lisa explained.

"Why didn't you go after him?" Barry asked wearing his Flash costume.

" Because someone hit me on the head, next thing I knew I was on the ground and Mick had made off with the money." Lisa said.

"Why should we trust you, your a criminal." Caitlin said.

"It could be a trap." Barry commented.

"I think we should give her a chance." Cisco spoke up. Everyone looked at him including Lisa who gave him a sad smile.

"All right, I'll go check it out." Barry said.

"I'll come." I said grabbing a gun from the side.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea..." Caitlin said.

"I'm coming." I responded

"Don't you have a concussion?" Barry said.

"Well yeah but-" Barry looked at me with a fierce glare. Barry grabbed me around the waist and the next thing I knew I was alone in my apartment.

"Seriously, Barry!!" I yelled into the air. Yeah, I figured my neighbors thought I was crazy. I sat down on the couch, placing my purse next to me and curled up into a ball contemplating life. So, Snart had gotten kidnapped apparently. Serves him right, taste of his own medicine. I said this yet their was this little tugging feeling on my heart. I ignored it and doused in the hot pit of hate that was also brewing in my heart. Lewis Snart had killed my father, his father had killed my parents without a second glance. He had shot them in cold blood, he didn't give them any mercy.

Flashback:

"Mommy, I'll go get the money from my piggy bank!" I yelled happily. My mother picked me up and gave me a big kiss on my cheek.

"Okay, baby." She responded. I ran over and grabbed the piggy bank from the shelf, there was over 100 dollars in there. It was the money I had been saving along with my mother and father for years, it was our live savings and we were waiting to buy something special. My father, mother and I walked out in the cold weather strolling along seeing the beautiful big lights and Christmas tree's hung up outside. The smell of fresh baked cookies and candles wafted around in the city air. I was holding tight onto my mother's hand and my father was behind us window shopping. We walked into the antique shop and found the thing we were saving up our money to buy, a beautiful silver locket. It was a family heirloom but it had been sold in desperation for money by our ancestors. I handed the friendly shop keeper the whole piggy bank, he smiled and went over to the locket and picked it out and handed it too me.

"There you go trooper, you certainly deserved that." He said. Just then the shop door burst opened and gun shots were fired into the air.

"Get on the ground!!!!!!!" A man shouted holding a gun in the air. All of the men had black ski masks draped over their faces. The shop keeper dropped on the floor as well as my father and mother and I. The man grabbed a bunch of antiques and shoved them into a bag with two other men dressed in black. Finally the man went to the cash register and robbed the money from their. I heard a gunshot and blood splattered onto the floor, he had just shot the shop keeper. I let out a squeak of sacredness out of my mouth. The man walked over and saw the locket clutched in my hand and snarled out loud.

"Give me the locket." The man said aiming the gun at me. I didn't speak but just held onto the locket tightly. "Now!" He roared.

"Sweetie, give him the locket." My mother said gently. She pried the locket from my hand and handed it to the man. The other two men had already left and he was the only one left. My father leapt on top of the man, but the man was strong and pinned my father down and shot him in the head. My father lay still as blood pooled around his head. I stared at him in horror. In the battle the man's ski mask had fallen off and my mother and I stared at him. He had a wicked grin on his face as he turned to us. My mother protected me with her body and I heard a gun shot. My mother's body went limp and I heard the small jingle of the bell and the door shut. When I stood up and looked around there were three bodies lying around me and there was blood on my clothes. I stared at my mother's lifeless eyes and my father's limp body, but no tears came. The police had come one hour earlier to see a little girl sitting near two dead bodies, not moving just staring at them with a scared disbelief on her face.

There was a knocking on my door and I snapped out of my memory. Small tears had trickled down my face but I quickly wiped them off and stood up to answer the door. Standing there at the door were two men each with huge muscles

"Are you Mrs. Lynx?" One of them asked. My hand immediately shifted to my gun as I looked at them. There was a bulk in his pocket, something that seemed to resemble a gun. I tried to shut the door but they kicked it open and one of them stabbed me with something like a syringe and everything turned black.

A/N: I literally cried during the Flash black while writing it. I was listening to Megan Nicole "Have A Merry Little Christmas", listen to that while reading that and tears will be falling down your face.