Stars Wars 2.0

"Why exactly are we hiding in a bush?" I asked Snart.

"We're examining the house." Snart informed me.

"You mean spying?" I asked.

"Same difference!" Snart whispered yelled. Ray looked uncomfortable sitting next to Mick.

"I've got this." Ray said standing up and rushing over to the pad. He typed in a few things and smiled while looking at us. Snart muttered something that was probably not something I should say out loud, ever. "What?" He asked, looking at the faces of Snart and Mick.

"That was a dummy, you just activated the silent alarms." Snart said just as four guards rushed up behind us.

"Pleasure knowing you guys." I said with a smile. Snart and Mick took out the two behind them, Ray and I dealt with the other two.

"Shall we continue?" Snart said gesturing toward the door. When we got inside there were a bunch of items that were framed with glass. We found the dagger we were looking for.

"Is there a trick to opening the case?" Ray asked looking closely at the glass. Snart smiled, Mick smashed all the glass and they fell to the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled.

"Grab the dagger and let's go!" Ray said.

"You don't break into a candy store and steal one gum drop." Snart said looking at the both of us.

"I'll find the safe." Mick said walking away. Snart examined a helmet.

"This is what we came for, the dagger." Ray exclaimed.

"No, it's what you came for." Snart said with a smirk.

"Snart, GO." I growled.

"No." He said with a smile reaching out to grab the helmet. Ray grabbed his arm and pulled it back.

"Take your hands off me." Snart said icily. THIS WAS BADDDDD GROUND.

"Um--" I squeaked.

"I'm not going to let you jeopardize another mission." Ray said with a fierceness in his eyes.

"I'm done asking politely." Snart said. I saw him punch Ray in the face in slow motion.

"SNART!" I yelled.

"This is my mission." Snart said glaring at Ray.

"Boys, could we not." I said taking a step toward them.

"And I'm going to listen to a man who spent half his life in prison?" Ray asked.

"I really think we are wasting time, let's just all be friends and have rainbows and--"

"BE QUIET ALEXA!" They said simultaneously. Ray then punched Snart in the face. I yelled loudly as the helmet was knocked off the stand and a huge cage came crashing down. Only problem was, I WAS RIGHT WHERE IT WOULD LAND. Huge red lights were blaring as I was pinned down to the ground, using all my strength to not die.

"Alexa!" Ray cried rushing over to help lift it.

"MOVE!" Snart yelled pushing Ray out of the way and trying to help me. Ray then proceeded to tackle Snart and punch him while Snart punched him back.

"COULD YOU STOP FIGHTING AND HELP ME LIFT THIS 1000000000 TON CELL OFF OF ME!" I screamed loudly.

"How are you lifting that?" Ray asked.

"I have no idea." I yelled. Finally I rolled out from under it and I heard a heavy thud. I breathed heavily as both Snart and Ray stood up panting.