Buying Nuclear Weapons Is Fun

"Where exactly are we?" I asked.

"St Roch, 1975, were just where Vandal Savage was last spotted." Rip said standing up.

"Great, and why?" I asked.

"Vandal Savage was known to be here, there is a group that meets up and sell nuclear weapons. You guys will have to look for them." Rip said.

"I believe that's where my expertise comes in handy." Snart said stepping up.

"Finally, you and your lapdog will play your part." Dr. Stein said.

"I ain't no lapdog grandpa." Mick said.

"Well if anyone knows thieving it's you." Ray said. Snart gave him a little smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"So shall we get down to business?" Snart asked. Rory and Snart started talking loudly, practically ignoring everyone else.

"Fun." Rory said.

"Here's the plan, we walk in there, capture Savage, kill him." Snart finished.

"Excuse me, if I may, your all mighty Snart, but your forgetting, WE AREN'T NUCLEAR LORDS, and we also happen to be broke in a different century!" I said.

"Perhaps my plan would be better." Rip interjected.

-20 minutes Later-

"Are you kidding me? This fabricator made all of you guys look normal, while I look like a walking garden!" I groaned sitting in the car.

"You look fine!" Snart laughed. The fabricator had given me a long sleeve blue and purple floral crop top and a matching lilac floral purple skirt that ended at my thighs. It had also curled my hair forward in deep waves, so it matched the hair style of the 70's. "I can't sell nuclear  weapons in this thing!" I groaned again.

"Oh, you won't be." Snart mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You'll be on the roof with Carter, Kendra and Jefferson." Dr. Stein said.

"And why exactly am I still wearing these retarded clothes?"

"Because, your using your powers to make sure they can't get reinforcements. We can deal with the nuclear weapon inside--"

"And all the powerful men in there? So you can start a nuclear war with every single dangerous man in AMERICA?" I asked. Everyone was silent.

"Point taken" Ray said. The car halted to a screech. There were already a bunch of old cars parked in front a building in the middle of nowhere. I waited for everyone to climb out before getting out myself.

"Ray, please don't kill yourself." I sighed.

"I'll try." Ray said with an enthusiastic smile. I rolled my eyes and went to the roof where Carter , Kendra and Jax were waiting.

"I'm assuming were camping out here until they mess up?" I asked.

"Exactly." Jax said. Five minutes later after a lot of screaming we heard gun shots and things falling on the ground.

"That our cue?" I asked.

"Yep." Jax said as I jumped onto a piece of ice and shot into the room. It was complete chaos, everyone was fighting. Savage stood in the middle of the room and observed everyone, he didn't even notice me flying around on a piece of ice. Luckily he wouldn't recognize me seeing as I must have been born after the 70's. I saw everyone fighting and kicking the guards butts when suddenly Carter and Kendra flew into the room at Savage. They discussed something before Savage pressed the big red button on the missile. UH-OH. Kendra and Carter yelled at Ray who rushed into the missile, when he came out Kendra and Carter were yelling even louder. Jax ran over grabbed the missile and disappeared while I started hitting people with dirt. Well technically it was solidified dirt that actually hurt, but still, I basically had dirt powers. Apparently when I merged with Sasha the whole super strength and mind control part didn't happen, only the annoying dirt powers. UGHHH. I heard a loud and distant explosion and looked at Ray with an annoyed face.

"Ray, what did you blow up!" I yelled. God,

"I didn't do anything!" He defended.

"RAY!" I yelled again.

"I swear, I only shortened the bomb explosion time!" Ray said.

"RAYYYYYYYYY!" I screamed running out and walking into a guard who held a gun up to my face. "Uh-hi! I'm Alexa, nice to meet you. Welcome to the 20th century." I screamed punching him in the face and taking his gun. God, men. I think whoever made the male species decided to drop the whole bottle of immaturity and peanuts into their mixture. That's why they came out so annoying.

-Back On The Ship-

"Great job! Ten out of Ten!" Rip roared clapping his hands loudly.

"I feel like you're being sarcastic..." I coughed.

"Now only the world's most dangerous criminals know your powers. Element of surprise gone. And when Ray was fighting he dropped something--" Rip looked at Ray. Ray looked down at his suit and smiled nervously.

"Oops?" He said.

"Is Oops another way of saying 'Oh no'?" Gideon asked.

"Apparently, now Savage is going to use that technology and be way ahead of his era. Now THIS is the future of 2016." Rip pulled up a destroyed Starling City on his hologram of the future thingy...

"Dang, Starling got a makeover." I muttered.

"Spoken from a true poet." Dr. Stein muttered sarcastically.

"So, how are we going to fix this?" I asked.

"Well my suit lets out--" This is the part where I tuned out every science thing they were saying and stared blankly at the wall.

"And we just need to steal it from my past self!" I heard Dr. Stein say when I snapped back into reality.

"Right, so...off to an adventure!" I said pointing toward the door. I started walking toward there when I heard Snart say,

"Bathroom." I groaned loudly and stomped away.

"Uh--Alexa..." Kendra said.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"You're going with Ray, Mick and Leonard. You volunteered?" Kendra said. I stared at her blankly and nodded my head.

"Right, totally." I said looking at Ray who was smiling nervously at me. Five minutes later while we were walking down the hallways to get off the Waverider I screamed loudly, the idea finally sinking in.

"Wait what?" I screamed.

"What?" Ray said jumping a little at my outburst.

"Why are us four going to rob an ancient sword?" I asked.

"You weren't listening were you?" Ray asked.

"No." I admitted.

"You need an old sword to kill Savage or he can be resurrected." Ray explained.

"No, I knew that--" I got a look from Ray. "Okay fine, I didn't, but I was asking why the four of us were chosen to rob the place." I said.

"Well they're crooks, and I'm making sure they don't steal anything else." Ray said.

"UGHHHHHHHH." I said walking off and grabbing the biggest gun I could find.

"Uh- Lexi, what are you going to do with that?" Ray asked nervously. I turned around with a mischievous look on my face.

"Boom." I said making a bomb exploding hand effect while saying that.

It was going to be a LONGGGGGG night.

A/N: WOOOO, were at at 600 likes, that's amazing guys. 6 chapters back we were at 500 likes and we have come so far. Any readers get the bathroom reference? Can't believe my fan fiction got this far, love you all so much, like seriously. So, I'm thinking about starting a Sherlock Holmes fan fiction :D!!! I'm currently writing 5 fan fictions, all from different TV shows so I might have bitten off more then I can chew. But luckily I have a big mouth ;). Love you guys so much!! Special shout out to TheFlashLeonardSnart for being there from Day 1! Please leave a like and comment!!

QOTC:

Sasha or Lisa?