Bad Girl

OKAY, tell me it wasn't only me who heard the Prison Break reference. Snart was all like "This isn't my first Prison Break." and I'm like "HOLY S&*^".... Onto the chapter...

-Fox Lane Penitentiary- (Ha, just kidding.)

-Weird Russian Prison-

"Well hello, murderer." I said sarcastically.

"Sasha, how are you doing?" Vandal asked.

"As good as the daughter of a psychopath can be." I smiled.

"Glad to see your adjusting." Vandal said as I hopped out of the car.

"Where are they going?" I asked as the soldier dragged Mick and Ray to a different building.

"Prison, where they belong." Vandal snickered.

"What about Dr. Stein?" I asked seeing as he was dragged into another building.

"Science lab."

"And me?" I asked.

"Your going to be having a little refresher, we can say." Vandal said. Two guards grabbed me and dragged me off into this dark room. I was thrown into a room that was dark, and had no windows or other exits.

"What the hell are you doing?" I spat.

"Since you don't seem to remember your past by yourself, might as well force yourself into remembering." Vandal said through a speaker of some sort. I looked in front of me and there was reflective glass, figures.

"Your torturing me? Go ahead Savage, nothing I can't handle." I said sarcastically.

"I'm glad." Vandal said, the room going dark and a single spotlight on my face. I heard laughing in the background. Four men came into the room, all of them holding scalding hot pokers. They snickered at me and started walking around me.

"Four? And I thought this was going to be difficult." I said grabbing the poker from the first one and slamming his head against the wall. I could feel that bubbling anger inside my body, rising to the surface, I refused to let it pop. I thought about anything that would make me happy, and control my anger. Ray. Ray. Ray. Ray, it wasn't working the anger was still building up. I thought about the team, I thought about-- I thought about Leo. I grabbed two men, smashed their heads together and threw it to the ground. The last one stabbed me in the leg and I felt a hot shock through my body, causing me to yell out in pain. I heard Vandal laugh in the background as I grabbed his poker, bent it in half and whacked the guy until he was on the floor.

The bubble burst. This fury built up in my body and I attacked him, smacking him repeatedly with the iron until his face was too purple, blue and black to be recognizable. Finally I stopped, the man wasn't breathing anymore. I heard clapping behind me. I felt this shade of anger over me, it didn't leave. A sharp stab of memories started pouring in, the hate for the team, the revenge seeking. I wanted to tear Rip Hunter apart, I wanted to kill Kendra with every last bone in my body.

"Kendra must die." I hissed, standing up and snarling.

"Sasha, your back." Vandal said with a smirk.

"Never left." I smiled, I had a new outlook on this situation. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail while Vandal looked at me.

"You have grown since the last 11 years I saw you. Matured it would seem." Vandal smiled.

"Well, all I needed was some bad guys to beat up. Now, what can I do to help you, Pops?" I asked grabbing the leather jacket one of the workers were bringing to me.