Ray Of Sunshine

OKAY, come on. The puns are real. I got the title from @taliagracehyde1 and the next chapter's title is going to be.. ha! You actually thought I would tell you, lol.  AND FINALLY, DC LEGENDS OF TOMORROW. I ranted about this in my previous chapter and I'm so happy my story lasted until the previewing. I watched the first episode (your not a loyal Snart addict until you have stalked him thoroughly through the internet) [*cough* ignore creepy Lizzy...] and it was amazing!! So, if you haven't watched that episode or that show and you don't want spoilers PAUSE. (*waits for you to close this and start to watch DC Legends of Tomorrow). UNPAUSE, okay, you better be back after you watched that... let's continue. (OH, btw. Ask a question in the comment section and I'll answer it up here and down there. Just a way to connect with you guys better.) Kay, another super long intro, I'll stop... jk. I have to answer questions from last time.

TheFlashLeonardSnart: Yes, Snart is exactly like Killian Jones except more of a jerk and complicated about his feelings. I added that reference so it would seem like Alexa died (evil smile). I hope you liked the POV from Sasha. I'm thinking about doing a POV from Ray and Snart soon!

the-immortal-girl: Yes!! Dc Legends of Tomorrow was amazing! I will be updating on the day each episode comes out so it's like watch that episode, and then see what happens in this episode! :D! I usually will try and stretch out one episode into two. But I might upload two chapters in one day.

chokemeKAI: Snexa, for the win.

Xo40XD: SNEXA!!!!!!!! Personally writing Ralexa is fun for me. But Snexa will forever win in my heart.

8 Months Later

"Ray, I'd appreciate it greatly if you didn't die today!" I said talking to the mechanical object that I was suppose to be guarding.

"I'll be fine." I heard in the earpiece.

"You've got company!" Oliver alerted us. Five guards appeared all with huge guns.

"Any second now!" I said to Ray. Suddenly the machine burst open and Ray popped out, flying at the guards and blasting them with his repulsers. I kicked one in the face and the other one I twisted his arm back and slammed him against the wall. One year of being a cop gave you experience. But as you can tell, I'm not a cop anymore...yay? Yes, I decided to join my dead to the world boyfriend, Ray Palmer, in kicking bad guys butts. It's just as satisfying as a cop, except your "boss" is yourself and/or your boyfriend, which in this case is Ray. I looked at the fallen bad guys. I was really looking forward to taking my mask off, it was starting to give me a headache.

"Good job." I said grabbing one of their guns and starting to walk out.

"I agree." A man with a British accent and scruffy  beard said. He brought out a weird gun like tazer thing and pointed it at Ray. I jumped onto Ray and we both disappeared in a flash.

Just another typical Monday morning.

When we woke up one hand was on Ray's chest, the other was crushed under his body. He was wearing his atom jacket (the leather jacket that turned into his full body suit) and was looking up dazed.

"Why did the weird British dude kidnap us!" I said pointing at the weird British dude. I saw Professor Stein, Jax, Chay-Ara (long story) and Khafu (I don't call them by their normal names, too much fun to pass up their Egyptian name), a blonde chick and surprisingly Leonard Snart and Mick Rory. GREATTTT, I get kidnapped for the 15th time not by him and he still has to be here, FREAKING GREAT! ughhhhhh.

"Hello. I'm Rip Hunter, and I'm from East London. Oh yeah, and the future.

-After His Long Speech-