AmazingLynx

(Another Dan and Phil reference, apologize non YouTubers out there.)

"Sasha, what are you doing here?" Savage asked.

"Um--"
A huge fire ball slammed Savage backwards and through some walls. Jax burned through the cell released both Ray and Snart out who immediately looked at me, wanting some sort of answer.

"Right, so let's go fight some baddies." I said, rushing out of the house. Outside of the house Rip handed Ray his little suit while Carter, Kendra and I (well technically I'm not suppose to, but...) left to go and get Vandal Savage. I sneaked into the room with all the broken glass and grabbed the samurai sword on the wall to the far left. I heard talking as I crept closer with my sword in hand. When I looked over I saw Carter on the floor bleeding and not moving and Kendra fighting off Vandal Savage. I rushed out and swung my sword at Savage. He quickly deflected it and knocked the sword out of my hand.

"You, you are not Sasha. You are her from the future." Vandal said pointing at me while Kendra held her bloody wound.

"No, actually I'm--"

"You can be helpful to me." Vandal walked over and pointed a sword at my throat. "Who does Sasha choose?" Vandal Savage asked.

"What?"

"Where is she reborn?" Vandal asked.

"What? What do you mean reborn?" I asked. Kendra had gotten up and rushed toward Savage who kicked her down. Vandal yelled and took the knife and hovered it over my throat. I heard a deep growl in his voice as he held it over my throat. Ray, Snart, Mick, Jax, Dr. Stein, Rip and Sara had all appeared and were staring at Vandal as he smiled mischievously and continued to hold the dagger over my throat.

"Let her go!" Ray yelled taking a step forward. I heard Snart release a deep growl as he lifted his cold gun a little.

"I have a small proposition for you, let me kill Chay-Ara in exchange for this girl." Vandal Savage said using his free hand to pull out another knife. I struggled to get free as Vandal placed the tip of the blade on the side of my stomach.

"You have, three seconds to decide." "One." He used more force to press the blade. "Two." The blade had ripped through the clothe and I could feel the searing pain of metal pressing into my side. "Three." Vandal said as he thrust the blade into my side and I let out a loud scream of pain. The blade was fully wedged into my stomach as I turned around kicked Savage in the stomach and threw a knife in his chest. He just smiled and pulled it out as Ray shot energy at Savage. It hit him directly in the chest and he was blown backwards. I grabbed the blade and tugged it out of my side making a sound of extreme pain.

"Alexa!" Ray yelled running over to me and lifting me up gently. He flew out of the room and onto the plane where Gideon started an initiation medical process on me. I closed my eyes and let the darkness overwhelm me.

"To Carter!" It said, there was  faint clicking of glass and silence. I smiled in my sleep, it seemed they had a vacancy in the Legends of Tomorrow crew. What decision did Sasha make in 1975? Why was Sasha alive in 1975? How was I alive in 2166? Was I Vandal Savage's daughter? In a whirl of darkness these questions roamed around my head and suddenly I was awake, in a light room with a holographic Gideon looking down VERY, close to me. I tried to stand up but a familiar warm hand pushed me back down. I looked to my left and there was Snart sitting in a chair giving me his famous smirk.

"I thought I had gotten lucky and you died." Snart said.

"I wouldn't make it that easy for you." I smiled. Ray rushed into the room holding a blanket and a glass of wine.

"Your awake!" Ray said rushing over to my side he handed me a glass of wine (which I downed in a second) and covered me with a blanket.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Enough for us to bully Rip into allowing you in." Ray said with a radiant smile.

"In?" I asked.

"Welcome to the group of Legends." Ray said as I gave him a hug.

"Wow, can I have a minute alone to process this?" I asked. Ray and Snart looked at me both with the same yearning faces and walked out. "Gideon, how bad are the wounds?" I asked.

"You were very close to death, you won't be able to walk for two days." Gideon said.

"Alright, thanks Gideon." I said with a smile. As soon as Gideon's face disappeared I lifted the blanket off and stared at my feet. I stood up and walked over to the mirror and lifted my shirt up, nothing but flawless skin. There wasn't a scar, a wound or anything, it was completely healed.

A/N: HA. I'm done gloating. These past chapters have been very revealing and everything! Wanted to finish up Ep2. before Ep3. started. Hope you enjoyed! Everyone comment down below a theory you have!! Comment and Vote up! <3

~Lizzy (TheBlackPirate22)

QOTC:

Who would make the best dad in the whole Legends of Tomorrow group?