With War There's Blood

Sara charged at me, holding her silver staff of doom. Oddly enough the only thought in my head was the word YOLO. I jumped up in the air and twisted in the air. Since when was I flexible? I landed on her back and that familiar rage that I felt tugged on my arms and caused me to punch her in the face. Damn rage. I laughed wickedly before getting twisted off and slammed to the ground. Sara hovered over me, attempting to knock me out with her staff. I used my powers and slammed her hard into the wall. Mick charged at me with his fire gun while Sara yelled in anger and charged toward me.

"Oh come on White Canary, fly!" I yelled, causing a wind current to lift her up and slam her back down. I felt a huge pain in my legs and I saw that Mick had burned me with his heat gun. I hissed and caused a ring of fire around him. "Beat fire with fire!" I yelled. Mick tried to get out using his heat gun but it caused the ring of fire to increase. Someone tackled me to the ground and I used my super strength to push them off. Suddenly I felt a cold block of ice freeze my hand down, causing little sharp stabs of pain on my wrist.

"Where the hell is Alexa?" Snart growled pinning my arms down and aiming the cold gun at my face. Sara rushed over and aimed the staff above my face.

"You think they brainwashed her?" Sara asked.

"No, she would be acting like a robot, there's something going on." Snart responded. I threw him off me and broke away the cold block freezing my hand with another ring of fire. I took a step forward but Snart, Mick and Sara blocked my way.

"Move or get moved." I snarled. I saw Kendra enter the lab facility and my rage grew. I didn't have time for them. Alexa the care free nice part of me ached to stop the fighting. But I was a warrior, this was Sasha, not nice Alexia. I caused a vine to grab Sara around the waist, she quickly sliced it off and I smiled. Cut off one head of the Hydra, two more will grow back. 15 vines encased Sara's body and slammed her into another wall while hard rocks were pummeling Mick. Snart approached me while I was dealing with Sara and Mick. He aimed his cold gun at me and fired. I narrowly dodged the flame of ice and it caused a small frostbite on my arm. I winced and released Sara and Mick who were on the ground wincing and in pain. I used all of my strength to push Snart into the fence and disarm his cold gun. I then caused hard hail to fall onto him and he couldn't do anything, he was obviously in pain. I then released him and shoved him onto the ground with my foot.

"Let's get this straight, Snart. I am both Sasha and Alexa. Your father killed my adopted parents and now your trying to kill my birth father? Not going to happen. Alexa is still in here, but she isn't coming out anytime soon because I have a purpose."I growled causing an ice dagger to form in my hand.

"Go ahead, Alexa." Snart coughed weakly. I lowered the dagger until it was right over his throat.

"Goodbye, Snart." I said. I slammed my hand down but something stopped me. The dagger was half an inch away from his throat but my hand stopped itself. I tried again but the same thing happened, the pestering Alexa part of my body was preventing me from killing this man. I heard screaming behind me and I saw Ms. Vostock come out, her whole body flaming like Firestorm. Ms. Vostock wasn't suppose to have that power. A flash of blinding white light and something took control of my mind that wasn't Sasha. I released Snart and wedged the dagger into the ground. I yelled loudly from the power strain and caused all the elements I could muster to form behind me, like soldiers going into battle. Ms. Vostock looked at me and smiled.

"Ah, Ms. Savage, we are on the same team aren't we?" Ms. Vostock asked, looking warily behind me. Kendra, Rip, Mick, Snart, Jax and Sara were all standing looking at us.

"Of course not." I smiled forming an elemental cage around her.

"Grey!" Jax yelled looking at me in horror. Oh right, Dr. Stein. I caused these earth and fire chains to form around Ms. Vostock, preventing her from using her powers.

"Jax, bring out Dr. Stein!" I yelled. God, they must think I'm completely bi-polar. Snart and Mick looked at me, their guns raised. "Oh calm down, I won't kill you yet." I scoffed. Jax touched Ms. Vostock and they burst. Dr. Stein out. Ms. Vostock steadily turned a fiery blue while Dr. Stein and Jax yelled.

"Rip! Bring the ship, she's going to blow!" Jax yelled. Snart looked at me and cursed stopping before running to the ship.

"Alexa, I know your still in there, so for god sake, come with us now!" Snart yelled.

"Snart, she's a lost cause! Get in here now!" Mick roared.

"Alexa, please." Snart said. I subconsciously took a step forward before staring at Ms. Vostock. I needed to stop her from exploding so they could get into the time ship in time.

"Sorry Snart, maybe I'll meet you in another life." I yelled running over to Ms. Vostock and placing my hand on her. A surge of energy pulsated through my body causing a chemical reaction that temporarily stabilized her. In other words, we merged.

"What did you do!" Ms. Vostock's voice said. Oh god, she was in my brain.

"I temporarily merged with you so people would have time to escape, bitch." I hissed planting myself on the ground refusing to move. I could feel the heat burning up my body.

"But how! You don't have the right chemical formation to do this!" Ms. Vostock questioned.

"Fuck chemistry." I said. I closed my eyes and screamed.

That's when we exploded.

A/N: Ah ha, but there is more to this chapter. I do believe we have a Chronos issue to deal with? I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. :P