Back To The Future

At first there was just a lot of screaming, most of it coming from Ray and Rip.

"She can't be on this ship! She's not allowed to!" Rip yelled feverishly

"Did you follow me here? How did you get here? Alexa, I thought you were okay with me going alone!" Ray said.

"Okay, Rip. Shut up." That earned a chuckle out of Snart and Sara. "Ray, I am completely fine with you going. Not so fine with you going alone." I responded.

"So you followed me here. What did you think you were going to do? Hide on the ship the whole time?" Ray shouted.

"I don't know. I was just going to make sure you didn't die." I yelled back.

"I must say, she did make quite the spectacle." Dr. Stein said.

"Hey, your the one who roofied your Firestorm partner." I said looking at Jax who was still knocked out.

"That's what I said!" Mick growled looking at me. "Hold on, your the cop!" Mick roared.

"And your the pyromaniac, I'VE HEARD." I scowled.

"Temper." Snart said.

"Stolen any diamonds lately? SHUSH, CRIMINAL. I hissed at him.

"We have no time to loose!" Rip shouted angrily. "You have to get off the ship, now." Rip said to me.

"I am not moving." I humphed sitting down in the seat at the front of the ship.

"Why does she get the seat up front?" Jax asked. Gideon's face popped up and looked at Jax.

"Mrs. Lynx or more commonly known as, at least in the future, Mrs. S-" Rip yelled really loudly so the rest was cut off.

"Say that again Gideon." I demanded.

"More commonly known as Mrs. S-" Rip screamed loudly at Gideon.

"Gideon, do not take your orders from her!" Rip shouted.

"You do not have the authority to change that feature." Gideon said. Rip's face got a bright red and he glared at me. "Do I have the authority to kick her out?" Rip growled.

"No. Mrs. Lynx has the authority to command the Waverider, would you like to relinquish your Captain title to Mrs. Lynx?" Gideon asked.

"NO!" Rip responded.

"Gideon, could you kick Mr. Hunter out please?" I asked.

"You do not have the authority to kick Captain Hunter out. Would you like me to contact the Time Masters to ask for permission?" Gideon asked

"Ye--"

"Fine, you can stay!" Rip yelled sitting down in the seat with an exhausted sigh. I smiled triumphantly as I sat down in the seat at the front next to Rip.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"The 70's." Rip responded. "You might bleed from the eyes." Rip said quietly.

"What!" Chay-Ara said loudly. Rip shrugged as he pushed the lever and a huge jolt of the ship and we were gone. A minute later we landed somewhere and I felt really nauseous. Apparently Mick did to since he threw up on the floor.

"Side effects might include nasuea." Rip said. Ray fell to the ground. "And vertigo."

"I can't see!" Professor Stein said loudly.

"And temporary blindness." Rip added.

"Oh yeah, and death. Forgot to mention that!" I said in a fake peppy voice.