Unicorns Poop Rainbows

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?" Rip asked-yelled loudly into my left ear.

"Half sister, different mother, same father, unfortunately." I said. I looked over at Jess who was playing with Jax, who was surprisingly good with children. Mick had also hung out with Jess, and you wouldn't expect it but he was much kinder to her then he had shown to anyone else on this ship. He picked her up and played airplanes and also gave her smores. Of course in the process of making her the perfect smore he almost lit her hair on fire.

"That doesn't explain why she has healing powers!" Rip yelled.

"Because we have the same father, she is also pretty immortal--"

"WHAT!" Everyone yelled loudly.

"You didn't know I'm immortal?" I asked.

"WAIT ARE YOU SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYING BECAUSE IF YOU'RE SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE AMAZING!" Ray shouted excitedly.

"Erm-- Ray, calm down." Kendra said, placing a hand on Ray's shoulder. He gave her a goofy smile and looked at me, the smile faded. They obviously had a budding relationship...

"Mr. Hunter, did you know about this?" Dr. Stein asked. I heard Jess giggled behind me and I turned around to see Mick giving her a piggyback ride. Who would think?

"No, it is not my business to investigate my Captain, well, former Captain." Rip explained.

"Does that mean Alexa could be alive?" Snart asked.

"Well, technically yes, but--"

"We have to find her." Snart cut in immediately. I wondered if Snart had feelings for Alexa, which is odd because from what it seems this Alexa girl they keep mixing me up with is similar to me, and if she is wouldn't that mean that Ray also liked this Alexa girl?

"Look, Rip, tell me who this Alexa girl is." I said.

"Fine." Rip responded. "Alexa is the exact clone of you who is much different and has powers given to her when she merged with her future self which would be you but her future self has blonde hair so I'm thinking that it is actually farther off into the future." Rip said all in one breathe.

"Excuse me?" I asked, everything was silent. Even Jess could tell something was wrong.

"Alexa was your not evil doppelganger, who merged with another evil doppelganger--" Rip started.

"Sasha--" I looked at him. "Future Sasha with blonde hair was actually not evil, she told me something that I didn't think made any sense until after it happened. She said not to give up hope, that Alexa might see a dark time, but to not give up hope." Snart said. Everyone looked at him, his face was serious but grim.

"What happened to Alexa?" I asked.

"She was blown up in a nuclear explosion." Jax said.

"No, she wasn't." I interjected. All heads turned towards me. "Look, I've been blown up countless times, I've died a lot actually, but I usually come back to life." I said.

"Usually?" Rip asked.

"I've had to be awoken sometimes." I said.

"Awoken?" Snart asked.

"Like Kendra, who had no idea what anything had happened, because my father was Savage, I've had to be awoken and snapped out of the civilian state. Basically I believe I'm a regular person, something huge would have to "awaken" me, which means I would realize who I am." I explained.

"So you're in a haze, and your powers don't work?" Snart asked.

"Yes, essentially after being awoken you develop your powers, like Kendra." I stated.