Evil Comes Everywhere

I walked through the hall, looking at the cells on my left and right, until I got to the cell where they were holding Mick and Ray. I looked in and saw Ray resting against the frame on a bed while Mick was watching the fire on a lighter. Ray looked up and saw me, his face immediately contorted to anger.

"Evening boys." I smiled, ordering the soldiers to unlock the cell.

"What do you want?" Ray asked, polite but cold.

"The Colonel wants you, in the chambers." I smiled, the soldiers grabbed Ray and Mick as I skipped in front of them.

"Why are you doing this, Sasha?" Ray asked, spitting out the word Sasha.

"Vandal is my family, that beats boyfriend, love." I giggled, opening the doors where two set of chains lay hanging. On the left I saw a table filled with weapons and the right some cords to be attached to the victims. Painful, just my style.

"Okay Daddy, how's this gonna work?" I asked.

"Well, we did promise the Colonel some fun, let him be." Vandal replied.

"Oh, but you promised me a treat." I commented.

"Fine, you can have the honor of shocking the living day lights out of them." Vandal said.

"Ms. Lynx? What are you doing here? Why-- no-- your with Savage--but how?" Dr. Stein stuttered from behind the screen.

"People change, people die, people suffer." I said, looking at Mick and Ray who were hanging from their chains.

"I don't know what they did to you Alexa, but we can get through this together." Ray said softly.

"Oh, but Ray, I'm quite enjoying this new me." I said, picking up one of the tools on the desk. "Nice toys Colonel." I laughed.

"I've had them from centuries." The Colonel replied, picking up a sharp hammer looking one.

"I say we give them a flash of shock." I giggled, walking over to the machine and amping the voltage up.

"Careful Sasha, we don't want to kill them, yet." Vandal said over phone speaker.

"Ms. Lynx, I don't understand, why are you doing this!" Dr. Stein shouted through the phone speaker. I stared at the reflective glass and smirked.

"It's Ms. Savage." I laughed, pressing the button and hearing the yell of agony from Ray and Mick. "Dr. Stein, I would tell them the stabilizing agent, or you might have a little crisp Ray Palmer and Mick Rory." I giggled. God being evil was so much fun.

"Do you not feel anything? Who the hell are you and why are you in my girlfriends body?" Ray grunted as I sent a little shock again. I walked over and lifted Ray's face up, squeezing his cheeks with my hand.

"I feel something I've never felt before, true happiness. I am Alexa, I'm her darker side, the side that wants more then you Ray. You were never right for me,  and I think deep down you knew that. Your too happy, optimistic, and my heart strays too easily. So, you ask, who's in your girlfriends body? I am, I am Sasha, and I will tear every last memory of you out of my brain, even if I kill myself, because Palmer. I despise you. Once I kill Kendra, who no doubt will come to save her pesky friends, my father and I will be immortal once more." I said, dropping his face with disgust and walking to the machine again. "You want to feel something Palmer? How about pain?" I pressed the button again and the electric shock hit them.

"You've done well Sasha, but I believe the Colonel is getting anxious. And Dr. Stein here, despite his comrades suffering, is stone cold silent."

"All yours, Colonel." I said looking at Ray once more. Something tugged in my cold heart. It was these annoying emotions that Alexa use to feel. Stupid, wasn't it to take my mothers name. My mother was a sentimental fool who died trying to oppose father, my mother died because-- she was trying to protect me. I felt a blinding flash of pain and I heard Ray talking, but not what he was saying. I rushed out of the room and shut the door behind me. Another blinding flash of pain in my head. It trickled in slowly like the rain and it all started flooding back, the present. The past had been haunting me that I had forgot about the future. The door opened to reveal the guards holding an unconscious beaten Ray and a angry Mick. As they were dragged away Mick stopped and stared at me.

"Snart won't forgive you." He said simply, he stared at a guard in the distance, the guard was pushing a cart. Mick was dragged away and I stared after him.

"He was an experiment with small pox." A smooth voice said to the guard. Snart. I turned around and stared at him, our eyes connecting. Oh, this just got a hell of a lot more interesting. I watched Sara jump off the metal table and climb into the vents while Snart went to the prison room. Game on. I heard some yelling from the lab area and saw Sara throw these boomerangs at the soldiers, killing them instantly. I ran behind her and ducked from the soldiers bullets.

"Alexa, are you okay?" Sara asked, throwing two more. She was too late, Dr. Stein was already in the lab. I winced at the name Alexa.

"Yes, you should complete the mission. I'll handle the criminals." I laughed running away. I ran to the prison room just as the power went out. I rushed in there, it was hectic. All the prisoners were out and they were running around, beating up all the guards. I blasted my way through the crowd until I found Snart, Mick and Ray. Ray was being carried on Mick's shoulders while Snart was running through trying to find the exit. They rushed into the main area, the prisoners had taken over by now. As I got into the area, Snart saw me.

"Alexa!" He called looking at me.

"Snart, leave her. She joined Savage." Mick warned.

"What?" Snart asked.

"She's the one who tortured us, she even got Palmer beat up. Muttering some crap about choosing the winning side." Mick said.

"Oopsie." I said with a smile. Fun always came to the patient.

"Mick, this is an odd way to hug someone." Ray said waking up.

"Now Palmer, of all times?" Snart groaned.

"Mick, get him out of here. I'll deal with her." Snart said looking at me.

"Oh, I'm a deal with her now?" I asked picking up a gun from a fallen guard.

"What the hell are you doing, Alexa?" Snart asked.

"Sasha, my name is Sasha." I replied.

"No, your sarcastic, witty, annoying, always stubborn Alexa. Not Sasha." Snart said aiming his cold gun at me.

"I have a path Snart, and I'm choosing the easy way out." I said, shrugging my shoulders and pointing the gun at him.

"Your choosing the wrong path. You would never hurt Palmer,  you care about him too much." Snart said.

"Sasha doesn't, and that's who I am."

"What happened to you in there?" Snart asked.

"I changed Snart, get over it." I said, rolling my eyes. Dramatics.

"I don't want to hurt you, Alexa." Snart said grimacing, he was squeezing the cold gun pretty tight.

"Well that's funny, because I want to hear you squeal." I yelled causing a ball of ice to hit him in the head. "Ironic, ice is the thing that knocks Captain Cold out." I said staring at his unconscious body. Another blinding flash that I tried to ignore. I was almost there. I burst out into the clearing. I saw Sara, Jax, and Mick stare at me.

"Where's Snart!" Mick roared aiming his gun at me.

"Mick, calm down. She's not the enemy." Sara said.

"Actually, I'd like to think I am." I laughed causing a burst of wind to slam Sara into the wall. Mick fired his gun at me and I laughed evily this time.

"I'm in control of nature Mick, Fire is MY forte." I yelled, causing a chunk of earth to slam into Mick, sending him flying and crashing into the fence. Jax stared at me in horror as Sara collected herself and growled at me.

"What are you doing Alexa?" Sara snarled.

"Upholding family traditions." The war had begun.

A/N: All right guys, that chapter is over! Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger, sort of... but that's my style. Anyways this QOTC is VERY important, so I would appreciate everyone who reads this to answer below. I'm thinking of straying off an Ep. of DC Legends of Tomorrow. By this I mean, not following an episode and letting Sasha do her own thing. I really want Sasha/Alexa to do some time travel and I wanted to add some creativity by myself. Of course, if you guys really want to stick to DCLOT's plot I'm okay with that as well, I just need your personal opinion. THANKS!

Extra QOTC:  How many people do you think it would take to take down Sasha? (And who)