WHERE YOU PUT DA GUAC?

Disclaimer: Someone dies.

Disclaimer: Ignore the previous disclaimer

Disclaimer: Don't ignore the ignore the previous disclaimer.

Disclaimer: Disclaimer

TEE HEE.

"You hungry?" I asked Leo. He rolled his eyes and sat in his seat. "YOO, Jax. my homie." I said awkwardly. Jax stopped, turned around, stared for a full minute and then continued driving. "I'm in the mood for guac and chips? Anyone else?" I asked.

"Can I tranquilize her, please?" Mick asked Leo.

"Be my guest." Leo replied. Suddenly the plane stopped and we crashed to the bottom of the ground, very suddenly.

"WOAH!" I yelled unbuckling my seat belt (thingy...)

"We have encountered some turbulence." Jax said in a flight attendant voice. I sighed and walked outside to look at the damage.

"It's not that bad, Jax you fix it up, Snart and Mick will help you while I go and get some guac." I said pointing at the nearby Mexican fast food restaurant. What? I crave stuff.... I looked down at my watch that Gideon had given me. It was all futuristic and it had a video calling service. I pressed the phone button and dialed Ray, who picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" Ray screamed.

"Ray?" I said while waiting in line at the restaurant, everyone was looking at me oddly because I was talking to my watch. The women behind me moved back a couple of steps, figures.

"BAD TIME TO CALL, IN KENDRA. I MEAN NOT IN--WELL TECHNICALLY I'M INSIDE HER, BUT I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU, I'M IN HER BLOODSTREAM." Ray yelled. I heard a loud thump and some laser sounds and I looked around me. Yep, everyone thought I was crazy.

"I'll call back later Ray, do you want some Guac?" I asked looking at the menu.

"What?" Ray asked.

"I'm at a Mexican restaurant." I said.

"WAIT WHAT?" Ray asked.

"Oh yeah, I went on the little ship thing with Jax, Le--Snart and Mick, we stole an emerald. Now I'm at a Mexican restaurant and I need to know if you want anything." I explained. It was silent for a while and then the line went dead. I assumed that was a no.

"Would you like anything Ms?" The cashier asked.

"Yes, Guac and Chips." I said.

"That will be 1.45." The cashier said.

"Large." I replied.

"Yes, 1.45 please." The cashier asked. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a 20.

"Here." I said handing her the 20. She gasped and stared at me with wide eyes. "Keep the change." I responded grabbing my food and walking out. Suddenly a little text alert went on my watch, it was from Gideon. I clicked on it,

                             ALERT: Mr. Hunter and Ms. Lance have left the ship to seek out Vandal Savage.

P.S The smoothie machine broke.

I groaned loudly and looked at the ship. Leo, Mick and Jax were arguing on how to fix the ship, we would never get there in time. It was then I realized I had magical powers... I clicked on the Gideon app and Gideon's face appeared.

"How can I help you?" Gideon asked.

"Give me the address of where Vandal Savage is." I said. I have entered the location into the jump ships GPS, would you like me to enter it into your watch?" Gideon asked.