Time Pirates Of The Caribbean

REFERENCE FROM THE BEGINNING.  Agh! All right, GOTTA GO FASTTTTTTTTTT. I'm summing up this whole episode (which was sort of boring imo) into ONE CHAPTER (ISH)

"Look, you're going to send the youngest person, the oldest person and the pyromaniac to go with you onto a so called abandoned ship?" I asked.

"Well technically Ms. Savage, you are the oldest while your sister is the youngest--" I looked at him with my eyebrow up. "Youngest looking." He corrected himself.

"You have got to explain why she looks so young, doesn't she age?" Mick asked.

"Actually, yes." I said.

"Really?" Dr. Stein asked.

"Jess had a mortal mother, so she will still grow until she is 25, then she will stop, growing and look 25 forever." I chuckled awkwardly.

"So she just grows up like a normal human being?" Snart asked.

"No to that too." I said.

"What?" Mick asked.

"Well, every time she dies she starts off as a baby..." I said my voice trailing off at the end.

"What?!" Dr. Stein asked, looking at Jess with a confused face.

"She is immortal but dying affects her differently, she happens to turn into a baby and grow up really fast." I said.

"Grow up really fast?" Mick asked.

"Three weeks." I coughed quietly.

"What does that mean?" Kendra asked.

"In three weeks she will be 25." I mumbled. Ray heard me and repeated it loudly.

"IN THREE WEEKS SHE WILL BE 25?!" Ray shouted.

"Yep." I grumbled.

"I--" Rip started. Everyone just had their mouths gaping open.

"Haven't you noticed she is getting taller, losing teeth, her hair is turning a little darker? All in a matter of days?" I asked. Jess walked into the room, she was wearing a cute shirt that said "I have the Worlds Best Sister.".

"Hey Sasha." She said, skipping over to Ray and giving him a hug. He patted her on the back before looking at Kendra for help. Kendra rolled her eyes and picked Jess up.

"Why, you have been eating all those Christmas cookies haven't you!" Kendra asked.

"Also her memory will be coming back every day." I said to them.

"So you mean little Jess now is going to be 25 year old Jess in three weeks?" Snart asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Can we forget about that and focus on saving this stranded ship?" Rip asked.

"Right, fine, go, I'll stay here with Jess and everyone." I said sitting in the chair as Jess ran to Snart and jumped on his back. He sighed and played airplanes with her one more time. As that team left on the jump ship, me and Snart were hanging out in the engine room, trying to find out a way to fix the gap, from a previous mission, that was causing some malfunctions. Jess was playing with Kendra who seemed to enjoy her company.

"You need anything, or should I freeze my bones in this place while you slave away?" Snart asked smoothly.

"Oh, go freeze away, love. Your heart is already frozen." I said, giving him a friendly wink. "So, I heard from a little birdie that you liked this Alexa girl." I said casually, hiding my smile by reaching under a pipe and screwing the nail in.