Can I Borrow Your Fire Extinguisher?

GUESS WHICH GIRL POSTED A DAY EARLY? THIS ONEEEEE. I watched DC Legends Of Tomorrow and I was in a Snart/Ray mood so I started writing. A little update on that without trying to spoil anything, the love triangle between Ray and Snart is going to be AMAZING to write, and bringing in an Arrow character is going to mean more Arrow cameo's (yay!). I think in two chapters the timeline will be caught up to the first episode of DC Legends of Tomorrow. Tell me in the comments if you guys like the Ray relationship. Sorry for the long intro (and outro [?idek]), enjoy!

The Actual Story After My Long Rant    |
                                                                          \/

So... I could be upright and be like--- I'm on fire. Or I could make an awesome joke out of it while I burn :D! I'm so hot that the floor is melting, there we go, now back to the me burning.

"Alexa!!!!!!"Caitlin screamed grabbing a glass of water and throwing it onto my head. Barry rushed over and grabbed the fire extinguisher and started spraying me down. Ray tried to get near me but a huge spurt of fire burst in a circular motion around me. I was still burning down but the fire extinguisher wasn't working.

"Barry, you have to take away the oxygen that's fueling the fire!" Cisco yelled. Barry looked at me with an apprehensive look.

"Just do it!" I yelled. It didn't really hurt actually, it made a tingling sensation trickle on the top of my skin and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. For a second right then I wasn't feeling majorly pissed at everyone, I was feeling enlightened, and a bit drunk if I was to be honest. Barry made quick motions around me causing everything in the room to fly up. I started to feel light headed and finally the fire stopped and I fell to the ground, my clothes not damaged at all. Ray rushed over and felt my forehead, everything was sort of dizzy and my senses were all dull.

"She's burning up, and I'm not trying to be funny." Ray said nervously carrying my body as I lie limp in his arms. His cold skin was quite relaxing to lie in and he had a soothing optimistic voice, basically the complete opposite of Snart.

"Ray." I said weakly.

"Hey, you really shouldn't be speaking." Ray said smiling down at me.

"I just wanted to ask if you like your shoes." I said.

"Well, they're designer one of a kind--"

"So no, thanks." I said leaning over and throwing up on his shoes.

"It's alright, they were only worth a couple million of dollars." Ray said with another smile. I laughed weakly and closed my eyes, even my eyes burning. I heard a loud thump in the background and a lot of footsteps. Everyone was on guard and looking at the door as I opened my eyes weakly. Snart was standing there with Mick carrying Sasha in his arms. Lisa was standing next to Snart with a smirk on her face.

"Little Miss I'm better then you burst into flames and passed out, looks like the same happened to Alexa." Lisa said looking at Snart. Snart wasn't even focused on her he was just glaring at Ray with a fierceness in his eyes he didn't even have when he let go of his father on the building. I'm pretty sure it was jealousy. Then again, who the hell knows what goes on in Leonard Snart's head.

"It's the opposite cells, they're reacting to each other, causing their cores to go critical." Caitlin said rushing over to the computer. Ray was still carrying me and Snart was still glaring at Ray with a certain toward of hatred.

"And how do you presume to fix it, before two people we know die?" Snart said in that snarky tone.

"Instead of being a jerk, why don't you actually advise something Snart." I snapped as Ray helped me into a chair. Barry was staring warily at Snart and Lisa while Oliver was holding his bow behind his back.

"Caitlin is there any way to counter these effects?" Ray asked helping me drink some water while Snart leaned against the door frame, his hand gripping tight on his gun.

"You need to bring them as far away from each other as possible." Caitlin said typing something into the computer.

"Hit me with lightning." I whispered quietly to myself. Everyone else continued bickering on what tactics to use. "Hit me with lightning" I said again louder. No one listened. "HIT ME WITH THE DAMN LIGHTNING!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Silence.

"The impact of the lightning could either kill you or give you enough negative charge that you would repel Sasha. Genius!" Cisco said.

"No." Snart and Ray said simultaneously. They both glared at each other before looking at me.

"If it might kill you then no." Ray said.

"It's not worth it." Snart finished.

"Oh look at you two, becoming Siamese Twins." I said sarcastically. "It's my decision, if this works then I'm rid of that thing forever, and you and thing #2 can go live happily in your criminal world far away." I said to Snart.

"Believe it or not I'm hoping you don't die. It took a lot of energy saving you those other times, it would be a waste of time if you died now." Snart spat back.

"I'm glad I'm a waste of time, because your a waste of space." I humphed crossing my arms.

"Should we leave or---?" Cisco asked backing away slowly.

"Let's just continue this." I said standing up with Ray helping me.

"Alexa-" Ray started. I looked up at him and gave him my "I care for you but don't" glare.

"Ray, please. I don't want to hurt any of you because that women is around." I went up on my tippy toes and gave Ray a kiss on the cheek. I looked over his shoulder to see Snart slumping away with his gun  over his shoulder. Lisa gave me a nod of approval which made me feel worse, and Felicity scrunched her eyebrows together.

I think I was actually starting to like Ray. But I still liked Snart. CRAP, I always hated love triangles.