Colors Of The Wind

LIKE WHAT. BEST BREAK EVER. I come back and it's 2.3k like, what? LIKE WHAT PEOPLE. I should be voting up you guys. Ugh. I got something dedicated to me and I want to thank that community. Everyone should follow or add that (book) (review thingy) into their library, it's pretty amazing. Anyways, thank you so much!! Onto the chapter.

"I think pink would be nice in the children's room." Snart said, pointing to the cotton candy pink in the paint book.

"I was thinking more of a petal kind of pink." I said.

"No, cotton candy would fit our daughters taste." Snart said.

"I disagree, husband." I said, my eyes sending Snart a glare.

"Ew." Jess commented, leaning against the wall and playing Flappy Bird. I remember when that game was invented, that was a dark era. "DAMN IT!" Jess said, a string of cursewords following. I swiveled around and glared at Jess intently, what was wrong with everyone today.

"JESSICA!" I said.

"What?" She asked innocently. I hated teenagers. I heard a tiny cough from the door. It was our real estate agent, she was a bit chubby and had dark brown curly hair that looked oily and frizzy. She was wearing a horrible assortment of pink and had a heavy cloud of vanilla perfume around her. Jess started uncontrollably gagging and coughing around her, while Snart's face turned very red, probably because he was holding his breathe.

"Have you decided on the house yet?" She asked.

"Yep." Snart huffed out, his face turning pink.

"Could you show us the kitchen again?" I asked. She clapped her hands together and walked out, her short pudgy legs waddling down the stairs. I saw Snart give me a silent 'Thank you' before he followed her down at a safe distance. Jess rolled her eyes that were still glued to the phone. As I walked out I grabbed the phone from her hands and placed it inside my-- OH RIGHT, I'M WEARING A FREAKING DRESS. I held the phone in my hand and gracefully walked down the stairs while I heard an irate Jess stomp down the whole way, finally landing with a loud bang. After another long tour of the kitchen Snart thanked the real estate agent and practically shoved her out the door.

"God." Snart muttered, throwing off the sweater and buttoned up shirt he was wearing. Underneath he had been wearing a tight black shirt and of course he had stashed away his leather jacket.

"No fair!" I moaned, longing for something that wasn't a dress.

"So, I'll go watch TV, make me some coffee and dinner." Snart said, sitting on the couch and propping his feet on the table. I didn't move, my arms were crossed and my foot was tapping rhythmically on the floor. "Oh, sorry." Snart started. "Wifey." He added, returning his attention to the TV. I put on a fake smile and went into the kitchen. Luckily there was a pitcher filled with water on the counter and I grabbed it, walking into the living room holding it behind my back.

"Uh, what was that, dear?" I asked, my smile wide and dangerously crazy.

"Food, coffee. It's now you wish you had HD." Snart muttered. I dumped the pitcher of water onto his head. And surprise surprise, it was actually hot water. Scalding hot water, hopefully. Snart had jumped up and let out a aggravated yell before stomping up the stairs. Jess was rolling around on the ground laughing and I was giving Snart a 'Don't sass me' look.

"Women." Snart yelled down the stairs.

"DAMN STRAIGHT, husband!" I called, sashaying into the kitchen with a satisfied smile. A couple minutes later I heard an angry Snart stomp down the stairs wearing a new shirt and a new leather jacket.

"Do you like hoard leather jackets or what?" I asked, slightly annoyed. I grabbed a cup of yogurt in the fridge and opened the lid.

"Yes, I have a collection of leather jackets that I store in my closet, just like I do with human bodies because I enjoy necrophilia." Snart replied.

"Uh--gross." I said, sticking my tongue out in disgust. Snart had a very morbid sense of humor, in the future usually we didn't joke around, seeing as Savage was ruling most of the world, there wasn't much time for comical jokes. "Here." I said, tossing him a cup of yogurt, he caught it and beckoned for a spoon. "Get it yourself, husband." I said, looking at Jess who was sitting in the chair at the table glaring at the two of us. Snart scoffed and grabbed a spoon from the drawer and opened his yogurt cup.

"Why is this pink?" Snart asked, poking the yogurt.

"Because there is red dye mixed with a sweetener--" I stopped when I saw the look Snart gave me. "Because it's strawberry flavored, and apparently strawberries are pink." I responded with a sigh. I discarded my finished yogurt and put the spoon in the sink. "We should probably head over to Kendra's and Ray to see how they're doing." I said, taking out Jess's phone and handing it to her. Her face immediately lightened.

"Jess, stay here." Snart commanded.

"It's Jessica, Leonard." She said rolling her eyes.

"I hate teenagers." Snart mumbled, walking out the door.

"Look, that phone is from the future, meaning they have no idea what that is, so don't go strutting it around, got it?" I asked.

"Yeah--yeah." Jess groaned, her eyes once again glued to the screen.

"And don't leave the house until we come back." I said, grabbing my coat and high heeled shoes and putting them on.

"OKAY, just leave already, Alexa." Jess said.

"You're so bratty." I spat, walking out and shutting the door with a loud bang behind me.

"Trust me, your twin is just like your sister." Snart said as we climbed into the old fashioned car.

"Move it, Leonard." I ordered, reaching behind me to grab the disgusting purple purse that I was suppose to carry around. Inside I had around three guns, a stunner, a sedative (that was for Snart) and a cell phone. I also had breath mints, hot pepper spray and some makeup. I'm totally normal....

"So, what exactly are we going to say to Ray and Kendra?" Snart asked before starting the car.

"Welcome to the neighborhood." I said sarcastically.

"You're not in Kansas anymore." Snart joked.

"No shit." 

A/N: Thank you so much! I know I haven't updated recently, but I'm doing this on a school computer and for some reason I type really fast on those computers but the space bar makes a really squeaky annoying noise and my typing is really loud and obnoxious so.... 50ShadesOfLevi is next to me being an annoying ass hole. Ha, jk, not really, sort of. Anyways. Leave a vote and follow me (if you want)

QOTC: How will 18 year old Jess act?