Chapter 6

"There is just one simple rule for this game. Whoever applies the craziest and funniest make up wins. The one who loses the game needs to do a dare and the one who wins will decide it. But, we'll only have one winner, so, the two of us will have to do the dare each," Emily says with a smirk tugs on her lips.

"Where did you even learn this weird game?" I ask, frowning.

"Of course on the internet my dear." Emily mocks. "Now, now, may the best girl win."

We are given 10 minutes to complete the task. The three of us have already faced the mirror.

"1, 2, 3! Let the game begin!" All of us shout enthusiastically.

I quickly take a bright purple lipstick and try my best to draw a cute piggy on my forehead. After that, I proceed to draw tear drops from under my eyes until my cheeks using a liquid eyeliner. While waiting for it to dry, I take a bright red lipstick and color my nose until it becomes like the clown's. A smile tugs on my lips. I'm going to win this. I complete the task by applying a hot pink blusher to form a big pink circle on each side of my cheeks. Done! I smile in satisfaction.

"I vote for Els." Bella says, chuckling a little.

"I vote for Em." I smirk.

"I vote for ... myself," Emily mutters with a smirk curves on her lips. Bella and I stare at her blankly.

"Fine! I vote for Els." Emily sighs. "I thought I was going to win this! Damn it!"

"Sorry Em, the best girl wins." I mock her words just now.

"Whatever. So, what's the dare?"

An evil grin is planted on my face. "I think I'll start with Bella."

"So, what do you want me to do?" Bella asks nervously.

"Let's see ... you know the old man who lives two houses on the left? I want you to ring his doorbell, hug him and scream 'I love you!' at him." I smirk at my own idea.

"What?!" Bella shrieks and her face turns pale. "You can't possibly ask me to do that!"

"Yes, I can, I have the power right now. Now, now, lovergirl, we'll follow you from behind."

"Please tell me the reason I still befriend you." Bella grunts.

"Because I'm awesome," I answer, winking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Emily and I follow Bella to the old man's house and we quickly hide behind the bushes. This shall be entertaining. I should have brought a bag of popcorn.

Bella sends me a murderous glare that could pierce through my eyes before she starts ringing the doorbell. Within a minute, the door is opened by the old, bald man thrice our age. Here we go.

She hugs the old man and quickly releases her grip before screaming 'I love you!' at him. The poor old man then looks dumbfounded. Bella mutters a quick 'sorry' before she walks away. The old man who just recovers from his unconscious state pulls Bella's arm and whispers something to her before he kisses her cheek. Bella looks stunned and shocked. Within a second, she runs to Emily's house and she is out of our sight. The old man frowns in confusion before he shrugs and walks into his house.