Chapter 17

8.00 p.m.

My eyes bulge open and I freak out as soon as my eyes land on the clock in the living room.

It has gotten this late already?!

I almost rush to get out of the sofa but I stop my movement when my head turns towards the sight of a familiar person. Dean Winchester. At that moment, I begin to realize that I had slept on his lap. My cheeks instantly blush when I notice that his right hand is gripping my waist firmly. I remove his hand from my waist carefully and distance myself a bit from him. This way, I can take a better look at him without waking him up.

Oh my God, he looks really cute and adorable when he is sleeping. Can I kiss him now? Will he wake up if I kiss him? What? I can't? But he looks so kissable...

Snap out of it Els!

I shake my head literally and stop myself from gawking at him further. This is the second time I watch him sleeping. Now I feel like a total creep.

"It's sad that I can't kiss him," I whisper to myself quietly and sigh.

"Who says that you can't kiss me?" he asks with his eyes that are still closed.

He heard me?! Okay so I guess I wasn't whispering to myself ... shit this is so freaking embarassing.

I mentally slap the back of my head for being dumb enough to humiliate myself.

"Since when have you woken up?"

"Since ... forever," he answers with a smirk.

I look at him flatly.

"Fine," he says, chuckling lightly. "Since you admitted that you wanted to kiss me," his sexy voice turns serious as he speaks out my thoughts.

I chuckle nervously and begin to scramble a fake story. "You misheard what I said. I said that it was sad that I couldn't kick you just now as I didn't want to disturb your sleep. Kick, not kiss."

"Sure, sure. Keep lying to youself," he says with a yawn.

"I—"

"Sons, I'm so sorry! I have some problems at the company so I can't get home early. But I've bought pizza, your all time favorite. I'm sure you're gonna have a good—" John stops his ramble when his eyes fall on me. "Hi Elisa," he greets me with a smile.

"Hi Mr. Winchenster," I reply politely.

"Please, just call me John. No need to get formal."

"Okay, John," I repeat, smiling.

"Dean, go call your brother. We're going to eat now."

Dean groans before he shouts, "Sammy! Let's eat! Move your lazy ass downstairs! Now!"

"Dean! That was not the way to call your brother. Go to his room," John says while shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Awesome," Dean mutters quietly.

"It's fine. I'll call him." I stand up and send Dean a death glare before heading upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock.

No reply. I knock again for almost 30 seconds while grunting to myself.