Chapter 24

"So, are you able to sleep last night or should I say, this morning?" I ask Dean.

We are now on the road with Dean driving us home.

"Yup," he answers, popping the 'p'.

"That's good." I nod my head.

I rummage through my bag, searching for my earpods. When I have found it, I put the earpods in my ear and scroll through my playlist. I chose the song to be played and close my lids, letting the music blare through my ears. I begin humming along the song until it slowly becomes inaudible and without realizing it, I have fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, buttercup."

"Hmm," I mumur, shifting to the other side of the seat.

"Come on, we're here." He shakes my shoulders repeatedly.

I force my eyes to open until I am greet by a pair of green eyes, staring directly into my pair of brown ones.

"You're really a heavy sleeper," he says in amusement with a chuckle.

"No, I'm not," I respond with a pout.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say." He rolls his eyes. "All of them have went home, except you, Sam and me. Since I figured that you still wanted to sleep, I took it upon my kindness to drop them off first before you. But you don't have to thank me, I know I'm nice," he explains as his signature smirk appears.

I scoff. "Please, like I will thank you."

"But you just did," he replies, smirking even wider.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

Unfastening my seatbelt, I step out of the car and grab my bag from the boot of the car. I wave at Dean and Sam before walking into my house.

Time to continue my sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Els, wake up. Dinner's ready."

Groaning, I say in a hoarse voice, "Leave me alone. I don't want to eat."

"Really?"

"Hmm," I reply.

A moment of silence passes by as I tighten my grip on Fluffy.

So comfy.

But then out of the blue, my face turns pale as cold water is splashed on it, causing me to shiver instantly. I widen my eyes immediately, gasping at the culprit in front of me.

"Do you have a death wish?!" I yell with all my might.

"Nope, because I know that you won't kill me. You love your brother too much," Edward voices out with a smirk attaches on his face.

My blood boils and fume starts to come out of my ears as I try to keep my anger under the maximum limit. My eyes travel across the room to look for a weapon to be threw at Edward and they stop at the sight of a pillow on my side. Grasping the pillow strongly, I throw it at Edward's direction but he skillfully dodges it and runs out of my room.