Chapter 11

"What the hell?" I hiss in annoyance.

Who the hell dares to disturb my precious morning sleep on freaking Sunday?

I search for my iPhone and immediately answer the call. "What?!" I snap.

"Woah, easy buttercup. It looks like someone gets up on the wrong side of bed this morning. No need to get angry." He chirps.

"What the hell do you want?" I grunt.

"Let's go out."

My eyes instantly shoot open. "What?" I ask in confusion.

"Let's go to the library."

"What?"

"Do I need to repeat myself or—"

"No! What do you mean let's go out? And what do you mean let's go to the library?"

He sighs. "I want you to teach me Biology."

"Why?"

"Because you're good at it."

"No, I mean why should I? What do I get out of this?" I lean on my pillow and try my best not to fall asleep.

"I'll be there in 20," he says before he hangs up.

What ... what the hell?!

"He's soooo dead," I murmur quietly before I fall back into the world of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I'm sleeping peacefully, I feel something on my arm.

"Go," I mutter quietly while trying to get rid of it but I just slap my own arm. I switch my position to the other side of the bed and want to continue my sleep. But it keeps bugging me and I try to slap it again but I feel nothing.

"This is getting annoying," I murmur sleepily.

"Believe me, it does." Dean's voice startles me and brings me back to the real world.

"Gosh, you've nearly gave me a heart attack!" I hiss and glare at him.

"Really? I thought you only had a heart attack when you saw me. But you do too just by hearing my voice? Getting a little pathetic there, buttercup." He smirks.

"Fuck off." I snap before closing my eyes. I really don't want to deal with him this early in the morning. Trust me, 9 a.m is still early on weekend.

"Aw, don't get mad buttercup. I'm hurt when you cursed at me." He fakes a sad voice.

"Then shove that hurt up your ass." I hiss, still closing my eyes. He replies nothing and the surrounding turns silent. Time to continue my sleep.

After a minute, I feel a feather brushing my nose and I instantly sneeze. It really sucks when you have a sensitive nose. When I open my eyes, I'm greeted by the sight of none other than Dean Winchester, who is smirking like an idiot.

"Seriously, I don't care if you disturb me at whatever fucking time, but in the morning? You're crossing the line here. Not to mention that I can't sleep this long tomorrow morning." I grit my teeth, trying to control my anger.

"Come on buttercup, don't be too grumpy. We're going to have fun today; fun with Biology." His lips curve into a smirk.

"And the answer is no," I give him my final answer.

He sighs. "I'll annoy the living hell out of you if you don't help me."

"Annoy me if you want! But I'm not going to help you. And I mean it." I hiss in annoyance.