Chapter 16

"Are you for real?" he asks with his eyes that are bulged open.

"What? Scared to take the challenge, Deany-boy?" I ask as a smirk works its way across my face.

"No, but I've never thought you would actually love my kind of fun," he replies, smirking.

"Well let's go then!" I scream joyfully before I grab his hand and put it in mine.

His hand is so warm and it ridiculously feels comfortable in mine.

Before, he was the one who led the way but today is my turn. I was deadly serious when I said that I was going to win him back.

"Why have I agreed to this again?" he mutters incoherently.

"Because ... you love me," I say with a smirk.

"In your dreams, buttercup." He mimics my smirk.

"But my dreams will only consist of me murdering you. Sorry to break the bad news," I answer, trying my best to flash a pained face.

"One day you'll take back your words. One day buttercup, you'll see."

My heart starts to pound rapidly as soon as his words register my mind and I gulp nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Red or black?" I ask, smirking again. Wow, I smirked a lot today. Like that someone.

"Definitely black."

After I have passed the spray can to him, we quickly get our work done. It takes us two hours to finish it.

"What do you think?" I ask curiously.

"Obviously not a pro," he replies with a smirk tugs on his lips.

"Hey!" I exclaim before I hit his arm as hard as I can.

"Ouch!" He hisses and rubs his arm with his hand. "For a girl, you hit like a guy," he murmurs.

"Say what again?"

"Nothing."

I roll my eyes before I continue, "So..."

"So?"

"How did I do?"

"Not bad. You're better than before. It was kind of okay since it was your second time."

"Hey, just admit than I'm good at vandalizing thing." I grin like a kid who gets a lollipop.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes. "Let's go before we have to run from the police again, like before."

My mind abruptly goes to our memories together, a few weeks ago, doing the same thing we have just finished doing. A smile slowly attaches to my lips.

After he has helped me pack my things up, we walk out of the building to leave.

"Did you buy those sprays by yourself?"

"No, Sam helped me though."

"Of course he would. You wouldn't even know which spray was suitable to vandalize a sign." He chuckles lightly.