Chapter 18

"Wake up, buttercup."

I shift to the other side of the bed, my mind is still clouded with sleepiness and the desire to stay in bed. What can I say? This is what happened when you have clinomania.

He continues to shake my body to wake me up, and I instantly groan under the blanket

"How about no?" I say in a hoarse voice and continue to tighten my grip on the small pillow. How I miss to hug my Fluffy.

"I swear to God, you're making me annoyed buttercup," he replies, heaving a deep sigh.

"Well then ... wake me up after the world ends. Or after we have to face zombie apocalypse, and you can't stay alive without me, as you know, you need my survival skills and things that I've already prepared long ago, or—"

"For God's sake Elisa, stop talking, drag your butt out of the bed and go take a shower now, or I would willingly do it to you myself," he says, raising his voice slightly while his sharp eyes pierce through me.

"Geez, what's gotten into your pants this morning?" I shriek, slowly pulling away the blanket from my body.

"Just ... get ready please," he replies with a sigh and leaves the room.

I furrow my eyebrows before sitting with my legs crossed on the bed. What's his problem? I wonder.

I immediately shake my head and brush it off. I need to get ready for school. As I'm about to take off my clothes, my hands stop their motion and my cheeks begin to heat up when my attention is focused on the sweater that I am wearing. Or more specifically, Dean's sweater.

Dean's scent has never left the sweater although I've worn it. I love his scent. During the shower, my head begins to plan out a million strategies to sneak into his room and steal his other clothes when he isn't there. But my brain forbids me from doing so because if he ever catches me doing it, I would be damned my whole life. Gosh, couldn't I get creepier?

After I have stepped out of the bathroom, I immediately realize that I don't have any clothes to wear. Well damn. I sigh and lazily put on the clothes I wore yesterday. Maybe I can stop at my house on the way to school to get change?

As I step out of the room and close the door, my face is instantly greeted by the sight of Sam.

"Morning Sam!" I say cheerfully, grinning from ear to ear.

He lets out a soft chuckle before he replies, "Morning Els."

"Where's Dean?" I ask with a frown.