Chapter 15

"I'm home!" I scream as soon as I step into the house.

I skip to Edward's room and push open the door as harsh as possible.

"What the hell? Didn't you even understand the term of knocking?" Edward hisses while glaring at me before he switches his focus to his iPhone.

"What are you doing?" I grin like an idiot as I approach his bed slowly.

"Nothing," he answers without having a second thought.

"If it's nothing..." I pause before I continue, "...then let me see it!" I instantaneously grab his iPhone but his reaction time is faster than I expected as he quickly hides his iPhone behind his back.

"I said it was nothing!" he shouts, scowling at me.

"Then why would you hide your phone from me?" I frown.

"No, I didn't," he lies.

I furrow my eyebrows before a smirk etches itself on my face. "Ed..." I trail.

"What?" he asks innocently.

I quickly tickle him. This is the only way for me to get what I want.

"Stop you moron!" he screams before a laugh escapes his mouth.

While he is being distracted by my tickle, I take the chance to grab his iPhone and run out of his room. I grin wickedly as I make my way to my room. Before I can lock it, Edward blocks the door with his body while trying to push it open.

I push it back from inside of the room with more forces so that I'm able to lock it. But unlucky for me for being a girl, I'm not that strong. In a split second, the door bursts open and there stand Edward, fuming with anger.

"Give. My. Damn. Phone. Back," he mutters.

I look around for a place to run or hide, but there is nowhere. With his body still blocking the door, I can't even make a run out of my room.

"Fine," I say in exasperation. "But..."

"But what?" he cuts, looking impatient.

"But tell me first why would you hide it in the first place," I continue.

He glares at me before he releases a sigh. "Fine."

A grin works its way across my face as I give him his iPhone back. "So..."

"I was just ... texting Em," he answers without beating around the bush.

"Woah, who texted who first?" I ask, unable to hide my curiosity.

"Me," he answers reluctantly.

"So why didn't you tell me? Why would you hide it?"

"It was kind or embarrassing, I guess," he answers as his face starts to crimson in embarrassment.

I roll my eyes before speaking, "Next time, do tell me. There's nothing embarrassing in that."

"Fine," he murmurs, sighing. "So what's the deal with Deany-boy, buttercup?" he asks with a smirk, changing the topic.

"Please don't call me that." I groan while burying my face in my hands.

"So he's the only one who can call you 'buttercup', buttercup?"