Chapter 12

"I mean, what's the point of memorizing the equation? It's not like I wanted to become a scientist or something." I grunt.

I hate Chemistry with passion, but I still take the subject because I'm not sure what I want to be yet. So I have to struggle with the hard subject until the end of high school.

"Shut up and focus." Dean smirks and I immediately know that he loves being bossy.

"Fine." I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I scream as soon as I step into my house.

Edward who is playing Dota on his laptop in the living room yells, "How was your date?!"

"Damn it, I'm not deaf." I hiss, cupping both of my ears.

"Just in case." He grins widely. "How was your date, sis?"

"First, don't shout at me ever again. Second, stop calling it a date!" I scowl while approaching him.

"But it was..." he mumbles quietly.

I go to sit next to him and immediately cover his face with a small pillow that is on the sofa.

"Fuck!" he screams, getting rid of the pillow in an instant.

"Don't do that! I'm playing here!" He glares at me before he continues his game.

I roll my eyes, smiling. "Like I care."

I love to disturb my brother especially when he is playing game to get a reaction from him. It's kind of amusing.

After I settle down, I unlock my iPhone and a smile instantly tugs on my lips when Dean's picture comes into my view.

"What are you smiling at? Your loverboy just texted you, right?" Edward smirks at me before he turns his focus to his game again.

"Shut up. He's nothing to me," I say before a blush creeps up my cheeks. I do not blush. Elisa Evans does not blush for crying out loud!

"Is that so?" he mutters quietly.

I ignore him and immediately make my way to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey buttercup. What are you doing?"

I frown before saying, "Can't sleep. Why do you call me?"

"Can't sleep because you're thinking about me? Really buttercup? Your creepiness is getting out of control."

"I am not creepy! You're the one who called me, not the other way around." I scowl.

"I called you to make sure that you're at home, not outside of my windows, stalking me." I swear I can feel his smirk right now.

"For the 100th time Deany-boy, I'm not a stalker! You are." I hiss while leaning on the pillow.

"Stalk isn't in my dictionary, buttercup. It's in yours."