Chapter 8

My heart is pounding rapidly, cold sweat falls from my forehead and my hands are trembling. I have to admit, this is the first time I go to the detention room. I've never had a detention before.

I knock nervously and open the door. All of them are already there, except one person, Dean Winchester. He really is a troublemaker, isn't he?

"You can sit and fill in this form." The teacher yawns sleepily.

I take the form and sit next to Emily. Within a minute, the teacher has fallen into a deep slumber. So much for being a teacher. I roll my eyes.

Write an essay more than 500 words about ways to improve your behavior.

"You couldn't possibly going to write it, could you?" His voice makes me startle and gasp in shock.

Once I've recovered, I raise my head and scowl at Dean. He just smirks and walks past me before he sits behind me.

He leans forward and whispers to me so that I'm the only one who can hear what he is trying to say. "I'll make your life a living hell in this one hour."

~~~~~~~~~~

He really did. He annoyed me so much that killing him is the first thing I would write in my to-do list. He pulled my long hair and tried to tie it up like it was some sort of ribbon and he kicked my seat until my face was planted onto the table. He even made a paper airplane like a little kid to attack my head. It was okay at first, but when he threw 10 at once, or even 20, it kind of hurt. It caused my head to feel dizzy. Hell, I didn't even know where he got those papers. I didn't think he brought those papers along with him. What about my friends? Oh yeah, they just laughed at me like I was a clown that worked to entertain them. Such great friends I had there. When I moved to the other seat, Dean followed me from behind like it was his main mission to annoy the hell out of me.

He certainly would be the death of me.

"Hey little monkey! Help me!" My brother shouts.

Edward's voice brings me back to reality. He must have heard my footsteps when I climbed the stairs. I shake my head repeatedly to forget about the event that took place in the detention room.

"Coming!" Without dropping by my room, I rush into his room immediately.

"Yeah? What's the matter?" My face forms a frown.

"Help me sis, I'm going to die!" He massages his forehead and falls onto the floor dramatically.

I chuckle lightly. "What's the matter?" I fake a gasp. "Oh my god! You've borrowed money from shark loan, haven't you? All of us are going to die after they've found you! There will be no Evans family in the world anymore."

"Now you're being over-dramatic." He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "I just don't have anything to wear for my date tomorrow."

I pretend like I'm thinking and furrow my eyebrows. "What date?"

"You know, my date with Em." He heaves a sigh.

"Oh, that date! Actually I've dropped the dare so that Em doesn't have to suffer by going on a disastrous date with you," I answer smoothly, keeping a straight face.