Chapter 1

Lucy's POV
We walked across the dock following a short old man who looked like he had just started to sober up. He lead the two of us to what seemed to be his ship, most of the crew on the deck cleaning as the other members prepare the sails. A crew member laid a plank across from the boat to the dock allowing us access. I walked across carefully before turning back to my hesitant sister.

"Come on Juvia, this will be... fun" I begged her as she walked across the plank one step at a time, her white floral dress blowing in the strong wind. With a yelp she pushed it down, the men behind me whistling and laughing at the sight. I told her to wear pants I thought as I played with my shorts.

"Juvia doesn't know, it doesn't seem to safe" Juvia said as she stepped onto the boat, a creak sounding underneath her feet.

"Your a water Mage, if the ship sinks it's not like your going to drown" I stated the truth which seemed to calm her down as the ship set sail.

"Follow me m'ladys" the crusty old man said as he lead us to our sleeping quarters.

"Okay" we said in unison. We walked through the hallway and toward a door that was slightly off its hinges.

"The captain said it will be a three day trip to where you girls want to go" he said ushering us into our room that smelt of rotting fish.

"We would like to say thank you to the captain and his crew members for this... Opportunity" I said throwing a ripped rag off a dusty chair causing Juvia to sneeze.

"The pleasures all ours" he said slamming the door closed after him. I let out a sigh and looked towards Juvia as she gave an unsure smile trying to reassure me.

"Does Lucy-san have the key?" She asked in a hushed tone. I nodded my head and brought it out. Millions of years and this is the first time anyone had seen a celestial spirit key that was... Well, crystal. I loved the pink glow it gave off whenever I held it toward the sunset I thought as I held it up near the cracked window.

"Ok. Juvia has the map. If this ship sails in the right direction, we should be able to find the entrance to the lost world" Juvia said laying the old, fragile map out onto an even older table.

"This is gonna be a long ride" I sighed looking at her as dust fell from the ceiling. The crew danced loud mouthed and dug their boots into the deck below their feet. Juvia and I are explores. We board many ships and we unlock secrets to pass the time. I wonder what secrets this key unlocks I thought to myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts when we heard the sounds of cannons and gun shots.

"Juvia?"

Juvias POV
"Juvia?" I heard Lucy-san ask causing me to nod, knowing what she was going to say. I gathered the map and placed it in between my breast. Lucy got the key and did the same.

"Come on. It won't be long before the pirates start searching this part of the ship" Lucy said hurrying out the door as it fell to the floor, the rusted hinges no longer connected.

"That's if they don't sink it first" I said following close. We walked slowly down the hallway and turned around the corner.

"Stop" I commanded Lucy quietly as I pushed the two of us behind the corner once more. We heard mumbling coming from a corridor close by as Lucy and I looked around for an escape route. Lucy found a couple of hooded capes and swords that we can use to escape this battle zone. As quick as the voices came the soon disappeared allowing us to move forward toward thee exist once more. We managed to make it out from below deck as we saw who was attacking the ship. A flag flew across the fore post of the apposing ship as we saw the insignia sown into it. Fairy Tail?! I turned to Lucy with a worried expression. These guys were known for sinking ships, robbing towns at a time, and for their two captains. Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fulbuster. Fairy Tail are the reason mine and Lucy's parents died. They set our town on fire, our home was reduced to ashes. All because of the two men who captained the ship.

"Juvia we have to go" Lucy was calling out to me but it wasn't getting through. Anger had consumed my sanity. I looked up and saw the two captains standing on the railing of their ship, smirking with delight. Their not getting away, not this time...