Chapter 23

Lucy's POV
Juvia went back for the map, magnifier and key. I looked over to Natsu who boarded the ship. He jumped down to where the hole in the wall sat and walked to me.

"I started to think you weren't gonna-" he cut me off with a hug.

"I would leave you behind" he whispered into my ear as his hug got tighter.

"I thought we were gonna meet you at the co ordinates from the map?" I asked as I loosened the hug and looked at him.

"Well you see-" he began scratching his head and blushing.

"We were going to do that but Gray got really mad at how Lyon could be doing something to Juvia and I wanted to see the love of my life" he said kissing me. He slowly parted out lips and gave me his cheesy grin.

"That and Happy wanted to shoot the canon" he laughed pointing at Happy firing a canon as Carla just shook her head. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Come on he gotta start going" I said moving towards the edge.

"But Juvia-" I interrupted him.

"Is going to be fine. She told me to get you guys going and she'll catch up" I said taking his hand.

"Ok" he said stepping closer.

"Put your arms around me" he said as he held my waist with one arm and faced the other to the ships ground.

"Ok" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. With a burst of fire we shot into the air. We landed on our ship as we started drifting the two ships apart.

"Ah, Juvias in trouble" Warren said putting a finger on his temple.

"I'll go" Gray said stepping forward. Before he left the ship I grabbed his arm.

"She's counting on you, don't let her down" I say before letting go.

"I won't let anyone hurt her" he said jumping onto the other ship. Please be ok, Juvia

Grays POV
I ran as quickly as I could. Warren said that he heard Juvia call for help. I knew start away that it had to be Lyon. I ran from room to room searching for them. Where would they be? Captains quarters! I thought as I kept running. When I got there I saw Juvia pressed against the wall as Lyon kissed her. My eyes went red and I ran to her. In on swift move I punched him.

"Don't take what isn't yours!" I yelled freeing Juvia from the spikes of ice that held her. She bent down, picking up the map, magnifier and key. I grabbed her hand and ran. We made it to the whole in the ship were I came in from. The two ships had drifted apart making it harder to get back. I pick Juvia up bride style and make an ice bridge. I skated across it and Juvia held on tight. As soon as we were safety across, Natsu had melted the bridge and Wendy sent gushes of wind out the back of the ship, to give us a head start.

"Are you ok?" I ask Juvia as I put her down. She nodded and turned to the crew. They came running from each direction.

"Juvia!"everyone called. She have them hugs and walked with Lucy back to their room to change her clothes. I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Juvia, we need to talk" I say as I stopped knocking. She opened the door and Lucy walked out, giving me a wink.

"Look I'm s-" I tried to apologise. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried.

"Juvia loves you!" She said still crying. I snuggle into her to happy to let go.

"I'm glad your ok. Your mine and only my, got it?" I asked as I felt tears fall from my cheeks.

"Yes Gray-sama" she said happily and let go. She smiled and kissed me.  I love you